***Official Political Discussion Thread***

hrkfzf7sd7y51.jpg

That's what im saying though. Trump lost but this election pretty much proved that they majority of Americans still identify as republicans and will still vote that way if their candidate isn't a reprehensible human being (although many awful individuals on the right got elected/Re-elected this year). I don't know that I buy the idea that mass voting is all of a sudden going to make it so republicans will never win again.
I agree I don’t think it’ll mean they never win again but it’ll at least make it more difficult for them to squeak out these wins at the margins with some well placed voter suppression and I think that’ll make a big difference as time goes on. We in a fortunate position that for the Democratic Party to make it more difficult for republicans to win doesn’t require suppression and gaming the system like it does for them to make it more difficult for democrats to be able to win it just requires us to empower and make it easier for people to practice their rights. It won’t solve the entire problem and they never win again but it can at least level things out more and make it harder for them

My supervisors response

“It’s too early. I assume that was a joke. Because the media can’t call elections. Come on into my office and let me educate you on the Constitution.”

I have my Master’s in Education.... To teach.... History

I'm going into his office and condescending the **** out of him

So easy. All you have to do is say “I’ll give you + money on trump turning this over. Name your odds” and if he says no, then leave it at that

I know this is delusional but I think it's within the realm of possibility that Mitt leaves the GOP and becomes an independent. I feel like that's doable in Utah.

I don't have any faith that he will, of course.

I know this is delusional but I think it's within the realm of possibility that Mitt leaves the GOP and becomes an independent. I feel like that's doable in Utah.

I don't have any faith that he will, of course.
Used to think Mitt was one of the “good” ones but soured on him lately.

IF there was one GOP candidate I would have wanted to see in the White House, it’s McCain

Check out this video with Van Jones, he pretty much forecasts a scenario that is eventually going to happen, IMO.

If the presidential election comes down to the House of Representatives, the GOP has the advantage.

Nancy Pelosi could be announcing Trump as President

They also hold the majority in the state legislature for Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, which could prevent Biden from getting to 270 Electoral Votes.

It is 2020 after all.

Check out this video with Van Jones, he pretty much forecasts a scenario that is eventually going to happen, IMO.

If the presidential election comes down to the House of Representatives, the GOP has the advantage.

Nancy Pelosi could be announcing Trump as President

They also hold the majority in the state legislature for Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, which could prevent Biden from getting to 270 Electoral Votes.

It is 2020 after all.
No :rofl:

Not even worried. They already know the country would be burned down. They thought George Floyd protests were bad, stealing the election after getting smoked by 6+ million votes would be horrifying.

There’s a reason people around Trump are telling him to concede and republicans are turning against him, he has no shot and he could only make it worse for all of them.

Not even worried. They already know the country would be burned down. They thought George Floyd protests were bad, stealing the election after getting smoked by 6+ million votes would be horrifying.

There’s a reason people around Trump are telling him to concede and republicans are turning against him, he has no shot and he could only make it worse for all of them.
WRONG

It’s 7million + votes

1604940497886.gif

Back
Top Bottom