***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Where is Nina Turner?! I wanna see what she has to say! They are probably afraid of what she would bring about! I LOVE her! LOL!

I promised myself that I would never have faith in anything Georgia after rooting for the falcons and uga at times

1604540560318.gif

Supposedly there’s a big drop for Arizona that might flip it. If it doesn’t, it’s over with.

Democrats need to understand that from now on we need to play for keeps. You can't reach the Deplorables in Rural America nor should we. They accept more government handouts than anyone else and they need to pull themselves up by their 👢 straps and get outta here. The Republicans for Biden crowd never materialized and did what I said they were going to do which was vote R no matter what. Democrats need to start making things happen for the backbone of the party (Black Women) because chasing after these Rural voters and conflicted white women just ain't it. Latinos in Arizona, Nevada and California need to be courted and registered to vote for the next fight. Less talk and more action for the Black community. The Lincoln Project clowns can get outta here too because they created this monster 👹 and now want to act like they weren't involved. Too many idiots in America no matter the race and this election proved it. It's us against the Deplorables and I for one am up for that fight. Not trying to hear how we need to hear them out and understand them. Any Democrats that takes that approach (Bernie) needs to be shouted down. Clowns in Kentucky reelected Mitch McConnell. The same guy that left them to die from COVID-19 so he could pack the courts. No amount of understanding will ge through to these people so forget them. Nancy did a great job as speaker. Clowns like the Young Turks don't want to recognize that half the country are scum that hate the rest of us. Republicans voted in numbers to support their Senpai Trump when they heard that we were coming out to get him out. I don't think they put up these numbers next time but we need to register our people and be ready.

All of this. The Dems need to lead with some balls during this potential Biden administration. He can say all that cliche “time to unite the country” “let’s come together” stuff because it sounds goods on paper. But he knows the GOP isn’t going to reciprocate that energy so it’s no need to compromise and play nice.

The Dems are pretty much on campaign mode right now for the 2022 midterms. A potential win tonight is great. But go for the jugular in 2022 and keep pushing to where the GOPs power and influence gets smaller and smaller. Cant have a repeat of 2010 mid terms under any circumstances.

Republicans voted in numbers to support their Senpai Trump when they heard that we were coming out to get him out.
At first I saw this as a bad thing -- how on earth could Trump turn out an additional 5-10 million voters?

But then I realized it was their last dying attempt at keeping him in office. And despite their increased voter turnout, they still couldn't match Biden. They still lost.

Back
Top Bottom