***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I was thinking about what Trump's presidency has done to his image and name. Before all of this, he was just like any other celebrity/reality tv star - cool to see him on TV but never gave him much thought. Now he's probably tarnished all of that and nobody will think of him the same way anymore.

Could not be more wrong. He's got nearly half the voting public in a Trump cult. They praise this clown like he's the second coming of a tooth fairy. He's more popular now than he could have ever imagined. Trumpism is far from over.

Abby Philips

anything else?
62519F34-BCBE-4D8C-8E35-96302A9F5A9E.gif
giphy-2.gif

A ton of pressure on democrats if Trump claims a run in 2024. They'd have to have a great turnaround under Biden in terms of economic improvement and crime dropping. But also have the added pressure of having to find a great candidate to run against Trump since Biden says he's most likely gonna be one and done.

So looks like Joey B will have to win about 80-85k of the remaining 122k votes to carry the state of Georgia. I think he's going to do it.

Democrats need to understand that from now on we need to play for keeps. You can't reach the Deplorables in Rural America nor should we. They accept more government handouts than anyone else and they need to pull themselves up by their 👢 straps and get outta here. The Republicans for Biden crowd never materialized and did what I said they were going to do which was vote R no matter what. Democrats need to start making things happen for the backbone of the party (Black Women) because chasing after these Rural voters and conflicted white women just ain't it. Latinos in Arizona, Nevada and California need to be courted and registered to vote for the next fight. Less talk and more action for the Black community. The Lincoln Project clowns can get outta here too because they created this monster 👹 and now want to act like they weren't involved. Too many idiots in America no matter the race and this election proved it. It's us against the Deplorables and I for one am up for that fight. Not trying to hear how we need to hear them out and understand them. Any Democrats that takes that approach (Bernie) needs to be shouted down. Clowns in Kentucky reelected Mitch McConnell. The same guy that left them to die from COVID-19 so he could pack the courts. No amount of understanding will ge through to these people so forget them. Nancy did a great job as speaker. Clowns like the Young Turks don't want to recognize that half the country are scum that hate the rest of us. Republicans voted in numbers to support their Senpai Trump when they heard that we were coming out to get him out. I don't think they put up these numbers next time but we need to register our people and be ready.

Back
Top Bottom