***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He‘s the most reckless President we’ve seen in our lifetime. He does what he wants and if he wanted to take an experimental drug...he’s going to do it. Thats probably near the bottom of wild and unbelievable things he’s done in the past 7 days alone :lol:

I could totally see him ordering the staff at the hospital to give him every drug they have and some that aren't done yet at the same time for super healing :lol:

Why would they give him an experimental drug unless it’s severe and he’s desperate. I feel like they’re not gonna give him that if his situation is light. But I’ve been wrong about everything when it comes to Trump and his people and how they think.

Giving the president an experimental drug that is still going through the process of getting FDA approval just seems nuts to me.

I could be wrong, but I feel like most experimental drugs going through the clinical trial process are fairly safe, a lot of drugs don't get approved because they don't do anything:lol:

I feel like if dude is on his death bed and knows dying is inevitable he'll make a statement telling the White supremacists to stop standing by and get to work

Giving the president an experimental drug that is still going through the process of getting FDA approval just seems nuts to me.
It does seem nuts to me too.

The only two reason I can think they did it is because his doctors were really concerned he might actually die, or Trump was scared ****less and they spoke about the drug cocktail he took on Fox News early this morning, so Trump demanded it, and the doctors went along with it.

Might as well put Trump in the straight jacket also :lol:.
tenor.gif

Interesting read about his age and weight and having Covid

I have heard that people with substance abuse issues also may be more vulnerable to COVID :nerd:

It does seem nuts to me too.

The only two reason I can think they did it is because his doctors were really concerned he might actually die, or Trump was scared ****less and they spoke about the drug cocktail he took on Fox News early this morning, so Trump demanded it, and the doctors went along with it.

As ridiculous as it seems, I’m going with that too.

Back
Top Bottom