***Official Political Discussion Thread***

wuk1ae2hgqq51.jpg

I want the Doctors at Walter Reed to give Trump the same treatment children all over the Caribbean get from their mothers and grandmother whenevers the flu or a cold is kicking our aesss, but we had school in the morning.

Rub some Vicks on his chest, rub some heated coconut oil on the top of his head, make that fool guzzle some bush tea, and tell his *** he gotta get over it.

I want the Doctors at Walter Reed to give Trump the same treatment children all over the Caribbean get from their mothers and grandmother whenevers the flu or a cold is kicking our aesss, but we had school in the morning.

Rub some Vicks on his chest, rub some heated coconut oil on the top of his head, make that fool guzzle some bush tea, and tell his *** he gotta get over it.
When they snuck a little rum in the bush tea to put your *** to sleep >>>>>>>>>

Stomach ache, hot

1601683893667.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom