***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That was my whole problem with the debate. It allows people to say “Look at those two idiots! They were acting like little kids!” We all know Biden isn’t an idiot nor is he a petulant child but that’s how Donald Trump came out so it’s incredibly difficult not to have that rub off on you (pause). I’m not even defending Chris Wallace but he got caught up in the Trump **** storm too.

Classic adage truly sums it up “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

these dudes already had a number of candidates in close races..

they could have been respectful to RBG and simply waited until the election

AND then even if they took Ls in both the presidency and the senate THEN put ole girl forward.. but nahhhhhhhh these dudes couldnt wait

and now you got the susan collins' of the world taking more heat

Can't stand Greg Abbott.

He's already trying to take away the right of Harris County to select its own judges ever since 16 black women all won a while back. Now this? Not to mention undermining the local leaders trying to fight Covid. Hope he burns in the deepest parts of hell along with Trump.

It really must drive these clowns nuts that, eventually, Texas ain't gonna be theirs. We're a majority black and brown state and likely to keep getting darker. Hope they lose sleep over it at night. Can't wait to see what underhanded tricks they'll try to desperately cling on to power next.

these dudes already had a number of candidates in close races..

they could have been respectful to RBG and simply waited until the election

AND then even if they took Ls in both the presidency and the senate THEN put ole girl forward.. but nahhhhhhhh these dudes couldnt wait

and now you got the susan collins' of the world taking more heat

I think they know they are going to lose hence the urgency. You don’t do this if you are confident in maintaining the majority in the senate/presidency

Can't stand Greg Abbott.

He's already trying to take away the right of Harris County to select its own judges ever since 16 black women all won a while back.

to be fair, partisan elections for judges presents its own issues. there have been a lot of good judges voted out on both sides of the aisle because of their political affiliation and a lot of bad judges voted in or kept on the bench for way too long for the same reasons. campaign finance for judges that largely come from local lawyers is its own can of worms.

Can't stand Greg Abbott.

He's already trying to take away the right of Harris County to select its own judges ever since 16 black women all won a while back. Now this? Not to mention undermining the local leaders trying to fight Covid. Hope he burns in the deepest parts of hell along with Trump.

It really must drive these clowns nuts that, eventually, Texas ain't gonna be theirs. We're a majority black and brown state and likely to keep getting darker. Hope they lose sleep over it at night. Can't wait to see what underhanded tricks they'll try to desperately cling on to power next.

My mistake. It was actually 19 black judges, not 16.

I'm just gonna let Wille D handle this lol.

y9v.gif

Back
Top Bottom