***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Thought I'd come in here to stir the pot a lil bit :wink:

CourteousRipeEquine-size_restricted.gif

having some interesting conversations with some of my black conservative acquaintances (the ones that dont hate black people lol). especially after last night. for the first in our lifetime both candidates have "agendas" for black people. and my question to them was this, which candidate is going to have more black people in the room. everyone easily answered Biden whether they support him or not.

My wife works at a bank, today they‘ve been getting calls where the customer gets irate and starts blaming BLM/the left. One being a 20 year old trying to deposit a fake check meant to “fight the radical left.”

Our country is lost snd a complete joke.

Edit: Failed to mention, started this morning. Conveniently the day after that train wreck of a debate.

Last edited:
opinions on when Joey B said Antifa is an "idea" last night???

one of my favorite things he said, the fact that we are talking about ANTI FAcism here needs to be said more.

way, way more.

I also admired how Biden kept himself together when guy started riffing on his kids.

on a human level, dude has had a lot of people close to him meet bad outcomes, it had to take Olympian strength not to tee off on that disrespectful mf...I will now type the sentence ¨Joe Biden is someone I respect.¨

2020, man.

It is an idea and a right wing scare tactic.

if you aren’t anti fascism you’re pro fascism. we should all be “ANTIFA”. I guess that’s their new word this election. Terrorism is so early 2000s.

I always think about how dude from Rage Against the Machine went out of his way to tell Paul Ryan ¨you fundamentally do not understand my music and do not deserve to listen to it¨...Americans fn LOVE antifa!

the Rebel Alliance? antifa.

the Avengers? hardcore antifa.

the Power Rangers? antifa for beginners.

...I guess there´s also real life stuff like when antifa dumped a bunch of tea in the ocean, but that´s not as fun.

I always think about how dude from Rage Against the Machine went out of his way to tell Paul Ryan ¨you fundamentally do not understand my music and do not deserve to listen to it¨...Americans fn LOVE antifa!

the Rebel Alliance? antifa.

the Avengers? hardcore antifa.

the Power Rangers? antifa for beginners.

...I guess there´s also real life stuff like when antifa dumped a bunch of tea in the ocean, but that´s not as fun.

I remember that when he told him not to listen to rage.

rage played here during the RNC back in the day. :pimp:

bruh I’ve always said conservatives are just modern day red coats.

Back
Top Bottom