***Official Political Discussion Thread***

@dwalk31 they walked back the statement (kinda-ish). You can spread those cheeks again

Delk seeing that tweet
1601494910299.gif

man...

all i keep thinking about is the level of petty i woulda had, had i been in biden's shoes last night

every single question my response would start with "well chris, that's the 421 million dollar question...."

"well Chuck, 220 thousand people think that I would've done a much better job of handling the coronavirus"

"I'd bet 750 dollars that he doesn't have any idea what ANTIFA is about!"

building off the point I made in a previous post, Biden himself doesn't have to be the transformative figure for his policies to shift to reflect one. I honestly think he could be a Trojan horse-like figure for progressivism, that is if he wins and folks push him away from the center. I'm hopeful but still uncertain, obviously pending how we as a country deal with the GOP trying to rig the election.

Can you imagine being the trump coke plug?

you’d be making so much money off them and all his golf courses. That’s all they do probably is golf and blow back lines. That’s why the dude never sleeps and is always on Twitter.

they need to throw copious amounts of fentanyl in one of those bags... I’m sure it’s all tested though.

with everything else that was said, we can't forget to make a big deal out of the fact that Trump essentially insinuated that anyone who doesn't go to an Ivy league school is dumb. "smart? you went to Delaware state."

he's a ****ing clown

as a response to Biden talking about how many people we've lost to covid

this is the guy non-college white people support?

Back
Top Bottom