***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Thought I'd come in here to stir the pot a lil bit :wink:

CourteousRipeEquine-size_restricted.gif

this man will "disavow" david duke and the KKK yet insist that systemic racism doesn't exist. sure, racist and exclusionary FHA loans and redlining are just imaginations of the left

imagine trump taking a class on critical race theory. i bet it'd be like my days at Berkeley when I was in ethnic studies courses with the water polo x frat boys who were required to take a social science class.. whole lotta "are you ****in serious..."

man...

all i keep thinking about is the level of petty i woulda had, had i been in biden's shoes last night

every single question my response would start with "well chris, that's the 421 million dollar question...."

I was still baffled when watching CNN's coverage post debate where they had like 14 Ohioans that were still undecided. One woman claimed she "liked what Trump said..." but didn't like the "way in which he said it."

He says nothing of value , most if not all is based on lies or made up facts, while lacking the cognizant ability to further than a surface talking point and you liked what you heard? That in a nut shell is what's wrong with America.

man...

all i keep thinking about is the level of petty i woulda had, had i been in biden's shoes last night

every single question my response would start with "well chris, that's the 421 million dollar question...."

You wouldn't have been able to get anything past "Well Chris..." before being interrupted.

I told me wife, I wish he would have highlighted that at least his son served the military instead of some ******** excuse.

I was still baffled when watching CNN's coverage post debate where they had like 14 Ohioans that were still undecided. One woman claimed she "liked what Trump said..." but didn't like the "way in which he said it."

He says nothing of value , most if not all is based on lies or made up facts, while lacking the cognizant ability to further than a surface talking point and you liked what you heard? That in a nut shell is what's wrong with America.

You shouldn't be baffled or confused man. They'll back the dude no matter what he says or how he says it. They're dug in. It's been like that.

He said absolutely nothing of substance.

FB_IMG_1598661768919.jpg

You wouldn't have been able to get anything past "Well Chris..." before being interrupted.

I told me wife, I wish he would have highlighted that at least his son served the military instead of some bull**** excuse.

trust me

i would have BEEN talked about mr 5 military deferments and how those bone spurs working for him during his weekly golf outings.. and of course since he wanted to talk about kids

and since he wanted to talk about universities

You shouldn't be baffled or confused man. They'll back the dude no matter what he says or how he says it. They're dug in. It's been like that.

He said absolutely nothing of substance.

Hearing him speak, beyond his toxic rhetoric and inability to convey a cognizant thought, just literally pains me. Pains me to no end. At this point, beyond him hopefully losing the election, I hope last night causes some senate seats to flip.

dwalk31 dwalk31 they walked back the statement (kinda-ish). You can spread those cheeks again

**** that ****.

Remember folks, the GOP platform for the next four years is whatever Trump wants. That's from the RNC itself. Until those words come out of his own mouth, with no "ifs" and "buts," I won't believe anything from his campaign about race.

Fortunately, the one thing that Trump can't lie about is his hate for black and brown people. He only tolerates the ones with money.

I am so sad that we never got to see an Obama v. Trump debate. Not simply sad, but downright disappointed. For me it would have been comical to see Trump throw an insult, with Barack throwing up the Wakanda force shield on his ***. After the debate, Michelle walks on stage, then whispers to Barack, " that's right baby, you knocked the orange offa' him."
120493228_10222502186437351_1677031257622414638_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom