***Official Political Discussion Thread***

120349522_3370242403019029_6475919569866495605_n.jpg

The chuckling irritated me at first. But it turns out he was channeling his inner Floyd Mayweather and smirking while shoulder rolling all of Trump’s punches. And just like Floyd he snuck in his jab when Trump punched himself out. Biden won.

exactly. let Trump try to push and attack then sneak in counter jabs here and there. And now all anyone is talking about is how much of a clown show Trump is, and how Biden came at him on being said clown and the quotables lol

Ain't no trolling. The panel on ABC was discussing thia point. Something y'all seem to be unable to do. Any criticism of Biden and y'all come jumping out the bushes for this dude. That was a bad performance on both parties but like I said, Trump already president. Biden had more to lose in the debate and should have maintained the moral high ground. Something extremely easy todo with Trump. Biden took the bait and got dirty. The whole debate was reaction to Trump..he knows that and is milking that strategy right now.
Here's the thing: you can't debate the rhetorical equivalent of a waterfall of lies the same way you'd debate someone who disagrees in good faith. Trump straight up lied every time he spoke, and his lies have actually included smears about Biden's family. The man has been more composed than many would be if put in a similar situation.

In such a situation, you not only have to deny the lies, you also have to present your plan, and in a limited amount of time, you can only do one or the other. Someone like Trump, unbothered by truth, shame, or decorum obligations, wins if he makes you look weak, and he makes you look weak by forcing you to go high when he goes low. Next time, Biden should hit where Trump can't fake composure: his money and his billionaire persona.

Ain't no Delk and I don't mess with Trump. I don't think Biden is a strong candidate. And for having that divergent thought I'm automatically a Trump supporter. That's weak and driving ppl away from the party. Also because I can acknowledge Trump dog whistling to his racist and Biden not even able to get his message out somehow I'm the bad guy.
Many if not all of us believe Biden is not the strongest candidate, **** not even top 5. It is recognized that we sit here today with only two options and one option is clearly the route to go..for this election

It doesn't all hang on being Pro Biden

Biden did absolutely NOTHING to f-up his chances on being nominated the next president in tonight's debate. People are pissed off at who's in office right now. I was watching an interview of this hard-core FORMER Republican who said if Trump was running against a tomato can for President.............he would vote for the tomato can.

The true undecideds.

Being just as bad as Trump doesn't create the necessary contrast when a lot of his appeal is not being as ridiculous as Trump.

Going low with Trump allows the undecideds to say well I'll have to deal with this nonsense no matter who I pick.

Again, the bar is way too low if people thought Biden was as bad as trump.

The true undecideds.

Being just as bad as Trump doesn't create the necessary contrast when a lot of his appeal is not being as ridiculous as Trump.

Going low with Trump allows the undecideds to say well I'll have to deal with this nonsense no matter who I pick.
Yes, because we all know that's the deciding factor for undecideds. Name calling.

So everyone knows, in the early 80s, Republicans were sending poll watchers to Latino and Black neighborhoods to intimidate voters.

Democrats and the media called them out so a consent decree was negotiated so that type of behavior would stop.

It recently expired, and instead of renewing it, Trump and the GOP see voter intimidation as another tool they can use to suppress votes.

This is white supremacy in action, and from Trump's answer in the debate, we know he doesn't have an issue with that.

Back
Top Bottom