***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ain't no trolling. The panel on ABC was discussing thia point. Something y'all seem to be unable to do. Any criticism of Biden and y'all come jumping out the bushes for this dude. That was a bad performance on both parties but like I said, Trump already president. Biden had more to lose in the debate and should have maintained the moral high ground. Something extremely easy todo with Trump. Biden took the bait and got dirty. The whole debate was reaction to Trump..he knows that and is milking that strategy right now.
Dude spare me your pearl clutching for the millionth time. Whenever you get any pushback to you takes you want to whine.

Ain't no trolling. The panel on ABC was discussing thia point. Something y'all seem to be unable to do. Any criticism of Biden and y'all come jumping out the bushes for this dude. That was a bad performance on both parties but like I said, Trump already president. Biden had more to lose in the debate and should have maintained the moral high ground. Something extremely easy todo with Trump. Biden took the bait and got dirty. The whole debate was reaction to Trump..he knows that and is milking that strategy right now.

Bro what are you talking about? :lol:
You can't be serious.

I’m disgusted in general. Obviously Trump is a moron, but I hoped Biden would be a little more forceful. Both Biden and Chris Wallace allowed Trump to hijack the debate off the rip.

Trump is down in the points and 200k people are dead in the last 6 months. He is already losing and then he looks like an unhinged clown moreso than usual.

I don't know anyone in my circle of friends and family who DID NOT think that Joe needed to get dirtier. Ain't no more "we go high" in here that went out the window with Clown 45.

Copped.
7D1F105E-F9DD-41BF-A7D0-878FC3E18228.jpeg

Trump is down in the points and 200k people are dead in the last 6 months. He is already losing and then he looks like an unhinged clown moreso than usual.

I don't know anyone in my circle of friends and family who DID NOT think that Joe needed to get dirtier. Ain't no more "we go high" in here that went out the window with Clown 45.

Do your friends and family think Biden did enough in this debate?

Ain't no Delk and I don't mess with Trump. I don't think Biden is a strong candidate. And for having that divergent thought I'm automatically a Trump supporter. That's weak and driving ppl away from the party. Also because I can acknowledge Trump dog whistling to his racist and Biden not even able to get his message out somehow I'm the bad guy.

He made the same mistake many do when debating Trump, he started name-calling like him and saying things like "shut up" and "shush." I don't think that helped him.
People on the right respect that sort of thing. And ppl on the left are happy he said it. So exactly what demographic did it hurt?

The chuckling irritated me at first. But it turns out he was channeling his inner Floyd Mayweather and smirking while shoulder rolling all of Trump’s punches. And just like Floyd he snuck in his jab when Trump punched himself out. Biden won.

People on the right respect that sort of thing. And ppl on the left are happy he said it. So exactly what demographic did it hurt?

The true undecideds.

Being just as bad as Trump doesn't create the necessary contrast when a lot of his appeal is not being as ridiculous as Trump.

Going low with Trump allows the undecideds to say well I'll have to deal with this nonsense no matter who I pick.

Back
Top Bottom