***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Whew lads, that was a ride. Surprised nobody had a stroke on stage considering I was a couple more questions away from one myself. Biden did fine, ****** up a couple times letting Trump get under his skin. Trump did what was expected, make it clown show.

Two moments stuck out to me the most. Trump refusing yet again to not disown white supremacy, or white supremacists, and simply telling Proud Boys to "stand down". Second, advocating his supporters commit crimes via voter intimidation and watching polls, and Joe and Chris both let that go without a retort. Shame on all of them.

Borger:

Santorum:
19946829-64DA-4F36-9514-F63693158BE5.gif

Reporters are saying Biden performance turned off a lot voters. He got into the name calling and mud slinging. Trump is already president so this ends up looking worse on Biden unfortunately.

I need to know who these voters are that are so appaled by Biden's behavior during this debate that they would instead vote for Trump, a model of decorum.

Reporters are saying Biden performance turned off a lot voters. He got into the name calling and mud slinging. Trump is already president so this ends up looking worse on Biden unfortunately.

Im no Biden fan but if he didn’t lean into that a lil bit people woulda said he too soft

the algorithm must have seen me posting Anti-Biden stuff on here and got to thinking im a proud boy :lol: all the republican ads local and nationally are about how stupid and wimpy Biden is

Biden was a bit flat according to Tapper, but no I don't think that Biden made any real gaffe.
That's not all Tapper said....

"I thought he was kind of flat. But that's almost irrelevant. Because the way the president behaved, the anti-defamation league is already out there asking the president to clarify why he didn't condemn white supremacists and why he told this far right neo fascist group stand back and stand by.

He was rude. He didn't abide by any standards of decorum or decency. It was really, frankly, embarrassing" - Jake Tapper

Back
Top Bottom