***Official Political Discussion Thread***

he's more on the under with it & his rhetoric isn't the same as the classikkk racist but don't let that fool anyone, that mf is a racist with all capital letters
No way. He’s the least racist president ever. Possibly least racist person imho

I thought Biden did the best he could with the **** he had to deal with on the stage. When he turned directly to the camera & spoke to “us”, I felt that. Yeah, he’s not the sharpest at the comebacks, but idgaf about a sharp tongued president, at the moment at least.

America deserves better than what we have now.

Biden was a bit flat according to Tapper, but no I don't think that Biden made any real gaffe.

But it became the Trump show, which is why I don't think it was smart for his team to agree to it.
You just said they convinced the same number of undecided voters.

So Biden was a bit flat, and it was the Trump show, and the best result he could get is a draw.

But Biden is the one that made the mistake :lol:

Ok buddy.

Telling us what?

75CD2492-F9C3-4F05-8D67-15FDB9F4C8AF.gif

I thought Biden did the best he could with the **** he had to deal with on the stage. When he turned directly to the camera & spoke to “us”, I felt that. Yeah, he’s not the sharpest at the comebacks, but idgaf about a sharp tongued president, at the moment at least.

America deserves better than what we have now.

Sadly, I feel like this is what we deserve.

Delk thinks like I'm like Joe but a have no problem going basement level low with scumbags like him.

You just said they convinced the same number of undecided voters.

So Biden was a bit flat, and it was the Trump show, and the best result he could get is a draw.

But Biden is the one that made the mistake :lol:

Ok buddy.

None of what happened on that stage was surprising.

I just don't see the upside for Biden's team.

I doubt they will do the rest of the debates. If they do, it will be remarkable in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom