***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump is gonna try he best to start a mild civil war when he loses this election. He will fail and he will be trialed & indicted for multiple felonies. Joe Biden will win this election.
I really think/hope that this is what is going to happen.

I don’t get it. How’s Biden for colored folks but he’s lighter skinned than Trump?

Looks like Biden's team strategy was to let Trump drown himself. the deplorables won't care obviously but maybe the undecideds will be appalled

We don’t really need debates. Most people know who they’re voting for. This election is a referendum on Trump. Do you like Trump or despise him enough to vote for someone else. Everyone know Biden is not the ideal candidate. Is he a bridge too far to vote for? That’s the election. These debates are standup specials.

Y'all dudes and your wet dreams of a civil war :lol:
I BEEN ready bro :smokin

fb8YYn.gif

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ok.

Well then, guess Biden didn't make a mistake by going ahead with the debate. Since he didn't make a gaffe that resulted in Trump benefiting. Right?

Biden was a bit flat according to Tapper, but no I don't think that Biden made any real gaffe.

But it became the Trump show, which is why I don't think it was smart for his team to agree to it.

Back
Top Bottom