***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Considering Trump's family. Bo was in the military, and he skipped that and attacked Hunter and insulted him to his face.

Biden didn't bring up Trump's comments about the military or his draft dodging.

Democrats have a reputation of being weak.

Biden wasn't prepared for a street fight.

Moreso than that, I have no idea why Biden didn’t mention that the fires are occurring on FEDERAL land in states like CA. Trump has jurisdiction over that.

Im not in a position to try and sway anyone. If you watch the Knicks keep losing for 5 years and you're not sure if you wanna root for any other team, you're a Knicks fan. If the worst of someone's performance doesn't drive you away from supporting them, you've already made up your mind

Fair enough.

But what if you also saw the nets lose for 47 years. If you are still undecided that means you are a nets fan too, right?

20200929_233801.jpg

Welp

nobody wants to associate with these guys but him :lol:

Im not in a position to try and sway anyone. If you watch the Knicks keep losing for 5 years and you're not sure if you wanna root for any other team, you're a Knicks fan. If the worst of someone's performance doesn't drive you away from supporting them, you've already made up your mind

As a Wizards fan, I feel attacked by this comment lol

56% said Biden would win before the debate?

All that for a 4% bump on a CNN live poll?
...I know that being Trump's bootlicker has you taking ridiculous positions daily, but more people believe he won than who thought he would win prior to the debate. 15% less people thought Trump one than before the debate. This is a net positive for Biden.

Now I hope he won't agree to engage with the President of the United States who emboldened a white supremacist group and declined to denounce white supremacy on national tv, among other embarrassing moments for the highest office in the country.

Back
Top Bottom