***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Knicks fan for 5 years suffering? That’s a joke right?
On the other hand, I was going to tune in for a bit but after seeing the clip where Biden tells him to “just shut up man” I decided against it.

people still going by CNN polls? The same people that had Killary winning by a landslide?
It’s like no one learns their lessons here. Every four years we’re back to square one.

So calling a literal clown a clown & telling him to shut up so you can talk is a bad thing?

Hmmph

Mofos will accept the most vile prezzy ever who clearly doesn’t care for this country but scoff at the clown moniker. SMD with that wild hypocrisy.

CNN Poll says Biden won by a landslide. I think he showed perfect restraint. Just sat back and let Trump be an a-hole and just rant. We all had nights in the club where at one point in the night you're going to get that one guy who had too much to drink and all of a sudden he's an MMA fighter and wanna wild out. Everyone knows he's drunk, you can put him to sleep with one punch but you not gonna get any points for knocking out a drunk dude. Trump was the drunk guy tonight, Biden was that guy just chillin in the cut.

At this point it doesn’t matter if Biden was your first choice or not. The president of the united states literally told a far right supremacy group to stand down and stand by and would not commit to white supremacy being an issue. If you support him after tonight, yes you are indeed a racist, no way around it.

At this point it doesn’t matter if Biden was your first choice or not. The president of the united states literally told a far right supremacy group to stand down and stand by and would not commit to white supremacy being an issue. If you support him after tonight, yes you are indeed a racist, no way around it.
Unclear why people are still shocked by this. The majority of white americans are a) racist b) and or dont care very much if others are [before my white brethren feel attacked that means there are still tens of millions of yall that are down for the cause and yes there are VERY many black folk whom are racist as well]

That's how we arrive where we are. Remember we're less than 2 generations from public lynchings... bringing children to watch blacks be killed/maimed/raped/branded.

Back
Top Bottom