***Official Political Discussion Thread***

or when RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is still taking Ls in ‘em UNC 3s
You really gonna ruin my night like this famb...
tenor.gif

Oh, ok, I see how it is.

Strong oratory, unity, good production values, good job to everyone involved but it’s mostly pretty boring TV outside of a few major speakers.

I’m looking forward to the GOP’s confederacy of dunces. Every minute of it will be so unhinged and mask off that every minute will be entertaining.

The GOP will undoubtedly be more entertaining. I also expect an epic technical issues :lol:

Looking forward to George Soros’ speech on night three. Sure I already know it’ll be about how everyone can do there part to undermine America’s values of reason, private property and individualism but we all know he’ll throw in some flair as always.

Bruh first night’s gonna be a viewing of The Birth of A Nation

After three days of folks sucking him off, at "his convention" which is technically being held at an illegal location...you KNOW Trump is coming with some heat. He's going to be talking all sorts of ****. I fully expect him to come out on stage with a hybrid of the Big Var x Vince McMahon swagger
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

After three days of folks sucking him off, at "his convention" which is technically being held at an illegal location...you KNOW Trump is coming with some heat. He's going to be talking all sorts of ****. I fully expect him to come out on stage with a hybrid of the Big Var x Vince McMahon swagger
He's gonna bring out Herman Cain and his brother on stage like 170,000 dead ain't a thing

1597722960224.png

Back
Top Bottom