***Official Political Discussion Thread***

We need democratic candidates that are gonna fight with the same dirty energy that Trump and Co do...hopefully Kamala comes with the gloves alllll the way off....time for civility and light jabs is over, 4 more years of Trump and his goons will ***** up a whole generation for sure....we cant afford that, still a gamble giving Biden a chance, but I like our odds better with him

This on so many levels. The Dems need to play dirty, blatantly disrespect the GOP, who has had no problem acting that way with them. Get their candidates in office one way or another and beat the GOP at their game.

No more of this moral high ground crap. I’d be fine with them trying to gerrymander and suppress the vote in heavily conservative areas as well and using divide and conquer tactics to cause tension from within the GOP.

ADOS movement turned out to be the exact curse I thought it was.

That "movement" should have died when the founder got exposed for being a right wing plant

Seeing people say Kamala isn’t Black because her father is Jamaican is the wildest take I’ve seen so far. I’ve never made that distinction in my life.
ADOS movement turned out to be the exact curse I thought it was.
The movement is so dumb and for the uneducated as well for those who have no sense of self. These individuals claim that black people who migrate to America willfully put themselves in this predicament. All the while not knowing that America has it's hand in other people's countries destroying it and making it reliant on America to survive. Look at what they've done in Libya. Hell, look at Patrice Lumumba.

Some of the people turning remind me of dudes who weren't into Jordan 1s or something.

But now, they're hot! :lol:
Mike Jones.gif

Seeing people say Kamala isn’t Black because her father is Jamaican is the wildest take I’ve seen so far. I’ve never made that distinction in my life.
As a first gen american I was getting mad reading some of the bs being said about her this morning.
Is my experience 1:1 with the african-american experience? No. but I'm no less black because of it.
Black is a wide diaspora encompassing many different cultures and experiences.
Something white supremacy really doesn't care about. Let's not help them divide us.

And that slave owner ancestry thing Dinesh was on was just disgusting. I can't believe so many people were cosigning that garbage. Most descendants of slaves have slave owner ancestors. It's ******* called rape. Piece of ****.

Can't wait until President Elect shows up at the RNC and they drop the anthem

🎵 That libby innuendo
snowflakes gone mental
coal percent tint so libs can't see up in my window 🎵

dj2.gif

source.gif
Delk gonna be in the crowd, dropping it low for a hot buttery one like...
a0460ce6-bfee-42e1-b3b6-e647b300fead-gif.2627933

-Btw, shouts our to wavycrocket wavycrocket for putting me on to this gif, and the outright buffoonery in this video. I tried making other gif off of it, but ole boy locked playback on other website. It is like when he saw the first set of gifs he knew he goofed.

Something white supremacy really doesn't care about.

folks not seeing this. people gon learn one day white supremacy is a unifying force, and that it should work in the opposite direction as well.

we fighting the same thing. the “immigrants don’t care about our issues” line is tired. Just off top of my head Amadou Diablo was a Black immigrant. Guinean I believe?

them police didn’t care about that when they shot him 19 times. he was just another Black man to them. I understand given the circumstances that we Black Americans have come up in. Division is all we know by design so we even do it to our own. the wrong voices become amplified and then we begin stepping on people who look like us to gain a perceived justice.

I tell people as often as I can. if we went through all of this just be to like “them” we have failed, and we learned nothing watching our people be victimized by this system.

I understand there are Black Americans who don’t agree, and Black immigrants who don’t agree. but in the grand scheme... unification will be the saving grace for us. anything involving Black growth that is suppressed by conservatives and the US government, or diverted in a way to cause conflict between our skinfolk should be viewed as a positive and something we should embrace.

Unification is no different. Whether you came here by force or choice, we have the same home origins. There is no excuse for turning your back on your brothers and sisters.

Delk gonna be in the crowd, dropping it low for a hot buttery one like...
a0460ce6-bfee-42e1-b3b6-e647b300fead-gif.2627933

-Btw, shouts our to wavycrocket wavycrocket for putting me on to this gif, and the outright buffoonery in this video. I tried making other gif off of it, but ole boy locked playback on other website. It is like when he saw the first set of gifs he knew he goofed.
I tried to see if I could pull of this maneuver and my legs and back were like "***** you got the wrong number" :lol:

This man is PRACTICED. Limber ************ be dropping it low on the regular
DependentFakeGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

I tried to see if I could pull of this maneuver and my legs and back were like "***** you got the wrong number" :lol:

This man is PRACTICED. Limber mother****er be dropping it low on the regular
DependentFakeGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif
Real talk, my ACLs wouldn't survive that sudden drop and all them shearing forces

Ole boy must be doing yoga or some dynamic stretching on the regular

Buddy in the trap house foam rolling his hammies too.

Last edited:
My g, you kinda all over the place right now.

Let me tell you. No one in here likes Biden. No one wanted him to be the nominee. But nearly everyone has made peace with the fact he won, and realizes that for better or worse, his interest now aligned with ours.

So your attempts to expose Biden as this or that won't work. Folk know, they just see the bigger picture.

You can't be serious b. That man doesn't give a damn except making the history books as a US president.

Dems choosing Kamala is a slap in the face to black people. F them. They've been taking the black vote for granted all these years and now they are desperate.

You can't be serious b. That man doesn't give a damn except making the history books as a US president.

Dems choosing Kamala is a slap in the face to black people. F them. They've been taking the black vote for granted all these years and now they are desperate.
I am serious

Vote for Trump is you want

Back
Top Bottom