***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's never worked in a presidential election, and I doubt in any election where the gap is as wide as it is now for Clinton and Drumpf. The general is different from any other race given the electoral college component so Drumpf would literally have to flip almost 10% of the national electorate and even more in the swing states some 25% give or take to pull it off. And this is also assuming Hillary is just going to stop spending her funds countering what he does. She's got way more bank than he does.

These dudes have me in here waiting to see their posts... The entertainment value is like none other.

Last edited:
How this pos keeps getting invited to speak anywhere will forever allude me...

Dude is a legit disgrace to NYC

Trump stays aligning himself with an All-Star team of stupid :x

Last edited:
He said he wasn't being sarcastic though.

“So I said ‘the founder of ISIS,’ obviously I’m being sarcastic,” Trump said at the afternoon rally in Erie, using an acronym for the Islamic State. He added: “But not that sarcastic, to be honest with you.”

Double talk shawty

How this pos keeps getting invited to speak anywhere will forever allude me...

Dude is a legit disgrace to NYC

Trump stays aligning himself with an All-Star team of stupid :x

Wow

You can almost see him thinking "wait maybe I should stop"

“So I said ‘the founder of ISIS,’ obviously I’m being sarcastic,” Trump said at the afternoon rally in Erie, using an acronym for the Islamic State. He added: “But not that sarcastic, to be honest with you.”

Double talk shawty

That's less time than it took me to evolve my Growlithe to an Arcanine this morning.

Oh wow :lol:

I figured Beck would be right in line with the white house slaves were fed well mentality.

Last edited:
Don't be fooled by Beck, he does have his moments were he talks some sense but that is really it, just a few moments

He wants white people to understand black folk got it worst, doesn't mean anything should be done about it.

This is what drives me crazy, man. I really didn't know it was this tough for some people to concede in conversation.

The nerve of you to bring that up. I ain see a concession from one of you cats about being wrong about the primaries.
Wrong about what? Wrong about the winner? Not sure I understand what I'm unwilling to concede.

I'm willing to admit that I'm not a fan of Hillary and that I fell more on the side of Bernie and voted for him.

I've tried time and time again to have real conversations in this thread that I could learn from, but people are usually more interested in slinging mud to the 'other side' than discussing and respecting opposing opinions.

Don't be fooled by Beck, he does have his moments were he talks some sense but that is really it, just a few moments

He wants white people to understand black folk got it worst, doesn't mean anything should be done about it.

Getting people to accept what we've known about the disparities of the system is half the battle.

To reuse Beck's pie analogy, it gets kinda difficult to eat that pie once you realize that not all have a slice when they're supposed to. And if they end up coming for yours, you can't act like you don't know why.

[quote name="Mamba MVP" url="/t/509493/official-political-discussion-thread/20400_100#post_]That can't be a real quote.
[/quote]
The link to the vid was posted earlier.

Dude has lost it. To think Mr. Invoke 9/11 at the drop of a hat is now omitting it from history.

All that lying through his horrid teeth got his grill so ****** up.

The whole Republican tactic to blame terrorism attacks in America on Obama and by extension Trillary has been laughable. Even Donald called that bull **** out to burn Bush.

Last edited:

We should embrace Trump because he's "beholden to no one"...an enemy of our enemy

Nevermind the fact that his proposals are totally antithetical to what the left typically believes...don't worry about that part. Just give him a try and if he sucks we can impeach
This was discussed pages back. Trump and Sanders (champion of the left) have very more in common than Sanders and Hillary. Until she decides to change her stance.
Yeah, they're both old white dudes that will/have both lost to Trillary. 

Back
Top Bottom