***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Looks like bipartisanship was on the side of convicting Trump though...

2 Democrats voted no to the initial impeachment on article 1. And 3 Democrats voted no to the initial impeachment on article 2. So more crossed party lines to not even impeach.

That said both votes were pretty much partisan I expected the senate to be more bipartisan. Going to be interesting to see how it plays out for those Democrats in red states.

Should have just stayed at 62% if they're gonna keep putting out bad data

tenor.gif

*not agreeing with everything that's in the initial tweet

Bernie is still up there with Mayo Pete. It might be concerning if Bernie suddenly did terrible.

2 Democrats voted no to the initial impeachment on article 1. And 3 Democrats voted no to the initial impeachment on article 2. So more crossed party lines to not even impeach.

That said both votes were pretty much partisan I expected the senate to be more bipartisan. Going to be interesting to see how it plays out for those Democrats in red states.
No interest in how it will play for vulnerable Republican Senators?

This turned out like we all expected. No backbone by the republican senators. Again, I hope this reinvigorates the efforts to get people out there voting.

10 months later, DOJ finally responds...
The Mueller report proves that Erik Prince unequivocally lied to Congress. It contains statements by Prince from his interview that flatly contradict what he previously told Congress under oath.
He should’ve been prosecuted long ago. He also deleted a very specific set of relevant communications during the Mueller probe. A couple texts with Bannon around the time of his Seychelles meetings. Bannon deleted those same specific texts as well.

Either Bannon or Prince was lying to Mueller about the extent of Bannon’s involvement in the Seychelles meetings, both gave contradictory testimony in their interviews. Given the circumstances, those deleted texts likely could’ve been incriminating for a potential false statement charge. Neither were able to explain to Mueller why only those specific texts were missing despite all the other texts around that time that weren’t deleted.

Prince and Bannon weren’t the only Trump associates who deleted relevant communications in the Special Counsel probe. Roger Stone deleted a large amount of communications from a period that was of interest to prosecutors. In all 3 cases, the communications could not be recovered. Prosecutors could only confirm the communications took place from other evidence such as phone records.

Last edited:
Roy Moore's supporters are co-signing you.

Screenshot_20200205-220820~2.png

Them dudes stay spinning y’all in a tizzy

where NH at, anyway? I’ll never forget how he had this entire thread (many of these same characters in here today) going PAGES arguing back and forth about nursing school.

it was like 8 pages

:lol: :rofl:

it was then I knew... yall obsessed w/ trying to prove him wrong.

I’m starting to see that with dwalk, too.

Them dudes stay spinning y’all in a tizzy

where NH at, anyway? I’ll never forget how he had this entire thread (many of these same characters in here today) going PAGES arguing back and forth about nursing school.

it was like 8 pages

:lol: :rofl:

it was then I knew... yall obsessed w/ trying to prove him wrong.

I’m starting to see that with dwalk, too.
He posted some racist stuff and people got pissed. Meth got involved and said he was giving him a chance because he gives everyone a chance and Ninja might not know the weight of his words. But conceded he post where racist

Normal arguing pops off, he makes personal attacks and other people clap back.

Meth warned the entire thread to chill.

He said some racist **** about Mexican immigrants with another poster and they both got suspended for their back and forth. People told him to chill but he didn't

He came back and within a couple days he got into another heated personal back and forth with another poster, people again tried to tell him to stop, but it was too late, they both got banned from the thread.

He then tried to make another thread so he could post about politics, but Meth locked it.

Last edited:
I expected the senate to be more bipartisan. Going to be interesting to see how it plays out for those Democrats in red states.
tell the truth, you believed the chatter that those exact dems were going to vote to acquit and that’s the bipartisanship you were intimating. and you know what? standing on the right side of history is actually more important than getting re-elected for people with morals.

Back
Top Bottom