***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Teflon Don....legit as much as I hate that clown, the finness is admirable....really an eye opener to what a **** system of checks and balances we have in place....Trump wasn’t lying when he said he could shoot someone in 5th ave and nothing will happen to him
The system of checks and balances isn’t **** the people (Republican senators) who are supposed to be doing the check is ****. The system would’ve worked perfectly fine if they weren’t spineless and had an ounce of dignity

Last edited:
Teflon Don....legit as much as I hate that clown, the finness is admirable....really an eye opener to what a **** system of checks and balances we have in place....Trump wasn’t lying when he said he could shoot someone in 5th ave and nothing will happen to him
The white bastards that murdered Emmett Till were found not guilty, and trumps no different than them so he's probably right

Admiring Trump's "win" would be like admiring members of a lynch mob being acquited in the Deep South during the 1950s.

He didn't get off because of some great maneuvers. He got off because an abortion of justice was carried the jurors; whose decision was motivated by tribalism and not doing what is right.

And look an the people admiring this. Just like in the 50s it is the idiots and bigots.

Admiring Trump's "win" would be like admiring members of a lynch mob being acquited in the Deep South during the 1950s.

He didn't get off because of some great maneuvers. He got off because an abortion of justice was carried the jurors; whose decision was motivated by tribalism and not doing what is right.

And look an the people admiring this. Just like in the 50s it is the idiots and bigots.

Bruh I wasn’t nearly serious with that BS and I hate that clown as much as anyone else....but you know who’s really to blame for this buffoonery? Our government.

Bruh I wasn’t nearly serious with that BS and I hate that clown as much as anyone else....but you know who’s really to blame for this buffoonery? Our government.
The GOP is to blame. Half of our government did their duty.

And you want to know who else I blame . I blame you Steezy. **** went downhill as soon as you out in dem highlights.

Anyway I didn't even notice your post.

Don jr calling Romney a part of the resistance now is a pretty clear indication of who is on the right side of history currently.

idiot doesn't know that the resistance is used almost universally to refer to the good side, the ones resisting fascism and evil and hate and ugly sons of kings who will one day get their Justice served cold.

Should have just stayed at 62% if they're gonna keep putting out bad data

tenor.gif

*not agreeing with everything that's in the initial tweet

The system of checks and balances isn’t **** the people (Republican senators) who are supposed to be doing the check is ****. The system would’ve worked perfectly fine if they weren’t spineless and had an ounce of dignity
Impeachment will never happen, ever. It's a flawed process.

Republican Senators are not the problem. Bernie Bros who refuse to go to the polls after their candidate got stiffed in 2016 is the problem. Dems should have at-least gained 4 Senate seats as opposed to 2 (Wisc & PA were winnable)

Back
Top Bottom