***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio were worth hundreds of millions of dollars I wouldn’t have been surprised if they’d done the same.
Considering that many of the republicans agreed Trump did something wrong, it doesn’t seem unlikely that Mitt simply performed his Constitutional duty.

If you have multiple examples of Mitt taking revenge on people that say mean things about him, your point might be convincing.

For example, there are many instances of Trump retaliating against anyone that says anything negative about him.

Pelosi shouldn't have torn that speech up.

Just the look on her face and her body language screamed salty af. All she did was give that man power by overtly displaying how much he got to her.

In a different context it might have been cooler but that just looked weak af to me

the guy who "wrote" triggered is triggered :lol:

So basically they're openly acknowledging that if you don't support the president wholeheartedly then you need to be removed. Given truth to the head on a pike statement they were so offended by :lol:

What a damn joke :smh: Is that not a move of authoritarianism?

Trump has attacked others far more aggressively and those Republicans are some of his biggest bootlickers. Ted Cruz is no more than a servile lapdog after Trump called his wife ugly and falsely accused his father of partaking in the JFK assassination. A pathetic excuse of a man, truly the lowest of the low. Won't even stand up for his own wife and father.

You could argue Romney's independence from Trump gave him room for a more objective analysis. He didn't need to lick Trump's boots 24/7 to win his Senate seat.

I completely agree about Rafael, he has no self respect. How can anyone in Texas feel like he'll stand up for their best interest when he wouldn't even do so for his own family. He's a man with no integrity or self respect. You can't trust or depend on a person like that.

If Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio were worth hundreds of millions of dollars I wouldn’t have been surprised if they’d done the same.

They shouldn't need that to do it though. If they all banded together and got rid of Trump who do they have to fear? This Trump nonsense is getting old. I'm really surprised they are still allowing this conman to run them. He's an imbecile who is declining mentally at a rapid rate. It shouldn't be that hard to expose him. To the point that even his flock would have to acknowledge that he is a crook with plenty of screws loose.

Last edited:

Just the look on her face and her body language screamed salty af. All she did was give that man power by overtly displaying how much he got to her.

In a different context it might have been cooler but that just looked weak af to me

Pelosi isn't stupid, she knew what she was doing. The "not triggered" people were losing their **** over it. :lol:

Dude, it was fine what she did. Let the right wing snowflakes flip out over nothing.

Trump and the GOP do way worst on the he daily and Pelosi rips up some paper that will get thrown away anyway and it is an issue. Trump doesn't have anymore power because of Pelosi. He has it because of his cronies in the GOP backing him up.

So what if she didn't act nice in the face of a facist. **** Trump.

Back
Top Bottom