***Official Political Discussion Thread***

From what I’ve read, Mitt doesn’t really depend on or need the GOP.

This. Romney is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Considering what Trump has said about him in the past, I would have been shocked if he went another way.

Will be interesting to see if there are actually enough votes to remove Trump from office. Or if the majority agree that the accused actions don’t rise to the level of removal.

1580931600412.png

Need this shirt.

Romney emptying his clip right now

Mitt showing the first actual sign of a spine out of anyone in the GOP during this ****show presidency

He doesn't have the memory of a goldfish or his tail tucked between his legs like his colleagues

#NeverForget

mitt%20romney%20donald%20trump%20dinner.jpg

Mitt%2BRomney%252BDonald%2BTrump%252BDinner%252BSecretary%2Bof%2BState%252BEmotional%2BIntelligence%252BAnxiety%252BRegret%252BBody%2BLanguage%2BExpert%252BBody%2BLanguage%252BNonverbal%252BSpeaker%252BKeynote%252BConsultant%252BLos%2BAngeles%252BLas%2BVegas%252BCalifornia%252BNYC%252BOrlando%252B2.png

Does this make the impeachment bipartisan now? Can the GOP still use that talking point or is it dead?

Mack Mittens is just the 1st one to realize this allegiance bears no fruit. Like none of them are better for it, actually may be worse.

This. Romney is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Considering what Trump has said about him in the past, I would have been shocked if he went another way.

I’m pretty sure the trial wasn’t about mean things Trump said about Mitt.

I’m pretty sure the trial wasn’t about mean things Trump said about Mitt.

It wasn’t.

But you don’t think those things played a role in how Mitt Romney analyzed the facts presented?

His decision to vote for removal is completely unsurprising to anyone that’s been paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom