***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bernie seems to be the popular candidate and 2016 had a worsevoter turnout than 2008 and 2012 and by all accounts the turnout last night was the same as 2016 which is pretty worrisome given we have a big dumb mongoloid running our country

I don't put too much weight into the turnout

If you look at the entrance polling, way more people said they care about selecting a candidate who can beat Trump than they do about one who shares their political views

assuming that trend is true for the state, there could easily be a large chunk of voters who didn't caucus because they don't care which one wins - they're just ready to support the Democratic nominee

All Timid is doing is low key trolling, and hedging his bets.

If Trump wins he gonna be in here on some I told you so and slurping Ninja.

And he got no damn shame so if the Dem wins, the avy getting changed.

No one should take him seriously

He should've stayed banned.

I doesn’t help that the people who are running against Trump for the republican nomination are racist **** tards like Trump too

Theyre indeed racist clowns...but believe in democracy and not the brand of FASCISM Trump and them are delving into.

Joe Walsh’s twitter feed is a wild read. He’s coming to grips with the monster he helped create...and it horrifies him.

he finally realized it’s a racist, fascist cult.

Theyre indeed racist clowns...but believe in democracy and not the brand of FASCISM Trump and them are delving into.

Joe Walsh’s twitter feed is a wild read. He’s coming to grips with the monster he helped create...and it horrifies him.

he finally realized it’s a racist, fascist cult.

this is the god damn guy running against trump

******* guy didn’t even attempt to clean this **** up before running. Just went out and said **** it, this is fine

"By age 3, Mr. Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today's dollars from his father's empire. He was a millionaire by age 8. By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building. Soon after Mr. Trump graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father. The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s.

Fred Trump's real estate empire was not just scores of apartment buildings. It was also a mountain of cash, tens of millions of dollars in profits building up inside his businesses, banking records show. In one six-year span, from 1988 through 1993, Fred Trump reported $109.7 million in total income, now equivalent to $210.7 million. It was not unusual for tens of millions in Treasury bills and certificates of deposit to flow through his personal bank accounts each month."

"Fred Trump was relentless and creative in finding ways to channel this wealth to his children. He made Donald not just his salaried employee but also his property manager, landlord, banker and consultant. He gave him loan after loan, many never repaid. He provided money for his car, money for his employees, money to buy stocks, money for his first Manhattan offices and money to renovate those offices. He gave him three trust funds. He gave him shares in multiple partnerships. He gave him $10,000 Christmas checks. He gave him laundry revenue from his buildings.

Much of his giving was structured to sidestep gift and inheritance taxes using methods tax experts described to The Times as improper or possibly illegal. Although Fred Trump became wealthy with help from federal housing subsidies, he insisted that it was manifestly unfair for the government to tax his fortune as it passed to his children."

"Self made" :lol:

Keep on trolling. Don’t post anything substantive! You’ll surely convince everyone you’re here to discuss in good faith.

Been posting about the Iowa caucus, Bloomberg’s campaign spending, etc., but you come in and only comment “Ah, a false equivalency” to one of my posts...

But I’m the troll?

Give it a rest, the speech is about to start

It's cool if you disagree but you're not saying anything of substance right here. If you want to disprove something you have to actually do just that and disprove it. You're just saying 'no, you're wrong' and declaring yourself as some type of winner without doing any work. I've yet to say anything that's untrue but if I have point it out.
When a claim is made, the onus isn't on someone to disprove it, it's on the claimer to have proof. Respectfully, I don't need to disprove a goddamn thing. You're claiming presidents are CHOSEN, not elected. A statistical curiosity is not proof of this.

Back
Top Bottom