***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Well here comes a whole *** week of coverage about Pelosi should be "above that" and some other dumb ****
francis.png

The statute literally says that when the chairman of one of the authorized committees sends a written request for any tax return, the Treasury Secretary “shall furnish” it, period.
No ambiguity.
The DOJ OLC under Barr invented a binding memo that nullifies the unequivocal “shall.

Justice Department Claims Subpoenas for Trump’s Tax Returns are Unconstitutional

The Justice Department argued in an amicus brief before the Supreme Court that four subpoenas by congressional committees for President Trump’s financial records are unconstitutional, on the grounds that the committees did not make a “heightened showing, both of a legitimate legislative purpose for the subpoenas and of the need for the information sought.” The filing also accuses the committees of using their investigatory powers to harass the president and distract him from his constitutional duties. The Supreme Court is scheduled to hold oral arguments in the cases concerning the president’s financial records on March 31.

Last edited:
When a claim is made, the onus isn't on someone to disprove it, it's on the claimer to have proof. Respectfully, I don't need to disprove a goddamn thing. You're claiming presidents are CHOSEN, not elected. A statistical curiosity is not proof of this.
Alright I'll try not to make any claims from now on. Just make factual statements, ask questions and let people deduce what they want. I find it hard to believe that anyone could be keeping up the past 4 years and still have faith in the integrity of this political system but it's whatever.

So if you say that presidents are elected then who exactly is it that elects them? Who elected the president in 2016?

**** it, Pelosi is already the the boogeyman to right wings, might as well lean all the way into it.

**** em, let the right wing snowflakes overreach

Man, some of my boys already on it.

One said “Bro why did she do that ??? Unbelievable”

The other said “She can’t even string together coherent sentences. Nothing she does should be acknowledged by reasonable people.”

That **** made me realize that Trumpsters really just see what they wanna see. Dude is acting like Trump is eloquent and has above a Middle School vocabulary.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE what you’re saying isn’t entirely wrong. There is some truth to it. I’m not buying parts of it (chosen) part...but the “pool” is a real thing.

Question for you? You ever peep “the family” on Netflix. Think that’s closer to what’s really the common thread for real.

Man, some of my boys already on it.

One said “Bro why did she do that ??? Unbelievable”

The other said “She can’t even string together coherent sentences. Nothing she does should be acknowledged by reasonable people.”

That **** made me realize that Trumpsters really just see what they wanna see. Dude is acting like Trump is eloquent and has above a Middle School vocabulary.

The Glenn Greenwald types.

Reactionary, bitter types. Who lash out and love false equivalencies. Dude is flipping out about the Iowa Caucus being outright corruption on his TL. Not a word about Trump and the Republican Party Blatant corruption.

The “R” and being a party that continues to enable and encore white supremacy gives them an almost impenetrable shield in this country.

Back
Top Bottom