***Official Political Discussion Thread***

4D163A24-D728-40AC-B456-62C00762C00C.jpeg
That is probably how underage girl felt when Roy Moore was preying on them and they felt helpless.

You know Roy Moore, the sexual predator you are a proud supporter of.

The Glenn Greenwald types.

Reactionary, bitter types. Who lash out and love false equivalencies. Dude is flipping out about the Iowa Caucus being outright corruption on his TL. Not a word about Trump and the Republican Party Blatant corruption.

The “R” and being a party that continues to enable and encore white supremacy gives them an almost impenetrable shield in this country.

This ************ got bigger things to worry about but his *** got time to make bad takes about America politics

Man **** Glen Greenwald

The Glenn Greenwald types.

Reactionary, bitter types. Who lash out and love false equivalencies. Dude is flipping out about the Iowa Caucus being outright corruption on his TL. Not a word about Trump and the Republican Party Blatant corruption.

The “R” and being a party that continues to enable and encore white supremacy gives them an almost impenetrable shield in this country.

Man, the **** makes me so hot. One of them in particular, every time I bring up a counterpoint, he basically laughs it off like I’m an idiot. The difference, I think, between Dems and Repubs is that a Democrat’s are for the most part honest and pragmatic.

For instance, a lot of Dems right now will admit this caucus situation is a bad look, candidate pool is meh (particularly in terms of going up against DJT). Meanwhile very few Repubs refuse to admit DJT. is a rambling, contradictory, corrupt idiot and he probably should be impeached for a number of his actions beyond just these current articles.

I understand the low IQ folks who do that because they don’t know any better. But when I talk to colleagues, friends or strangers who I know are highly educated and DO know better, sticking up for him it boils my blood. Just admit your voting for him because you don’t care about anyone but yourself and he’ll keep ya taxes down so you can live a nice house and drive a nice car. I would appreciate that honesty so much more than sticking up for him and his actions.

aepps20 aepps20 has shown relentlessness with the Roy Moore jabs in the first month of 2020. I’m not sure if he will get the knockout against dwalk31 dwalk31 but he certainly have worn him down by the 11th in November.

dwalk31 dwalk31 might win the election but aepps20 aepps20 will win the scorecard.

I have never had such complete and utter disgust with an Nter like I have for that guy. I always thought Bloc0 was a racist but he would never cape for a person that hurts kids.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE what you’re saying isn’t entirely wrong. There is some truth to it. I’m not buying parts of it (chosen) part...but the “pool” is a real thing.

Question for you? You ever peep “the family” on Netflix. Think that’s closer to what’s really the common thread for real.
What do you mean when you say the pool?

I haven't watched it but I saw the clip and might check it out tonite.

The snowflakery has begun

This is exactly what I’m saying. But when a Republican does something vile that Twitter account is going to have low energy and be as quiet as a church mouse.

But I’m sure the White House, President and Fox News apply the notion of due process and wait for Nancy to tell the world why she did what she did. Did I do that right, dwalk31 dwalk31

What do you mean when you say the pool?

I haven't watched it but I saw the clip and might check it out tonite.

Watch it...and let me know what you think. ID channel re-creations aside....it’s on point.

But there is basically a pool of people that the powers that be deem eligible to throw their money, support too. Especially in conservative circles. But more or less in the political class.

Van Jones tap dancing his *** off rn
mjlol.png

We really haven’t learnt nothing man. This **** a game to people. Van a sucker man. Santorum smirking in the background. He’s the dude at the 1:38 mark. Trump loves dudes like this :smh:

We gearing up for a sht-show 2020

No modicum of hope for 2020 on my end.... None whatsoever. Good luck.

Those who know, know. Honestly - I think coming to the realization will make the feeling afterwards different. Election Night 2016 and the day after is one of those moments that I’ll never forget where I was and how I felt.

Back
Top Bottom