***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Remarkable stance on my posts while ignoring the ever-engaging-in-discourse COAL GANG.

Give me a break.

Reality is a lot of people are dug in on one view and it doesn’t change. Any small showing of support of something else brings out the usual suspects.
In case you haven't noticed, the perspectives that I share in here routinely break from majority sentiment, and those disagreements serve as the basis for (with very few exceptions) good-faith discourse—discourse which, if you can characterize online discussion as such, can even get pretty "heated" at times. I consider what others have to say, and their perspectives help me question, clarify, and sometimes change my own. I hope that my contributions do the same for them as well.

Obviously this is quite different from your own participation in this thread. The source of that difference, in comparing the experiences of one proverbial "outsider" to another, isn't on "usual suspects" then—it's on you. Though I'm guessing you already understand this...

Wrote an article today that tries to breakdown what's going on in Iran and how we ended up in the position that we're in. Take a look if you get a chance, thanks!

https://www.unbiasedopinions.net/home/macho-macho-man-what-the-f-is-happening-with-iran

NT.JPG

DWalk complaining about the lack of civil discourse in here will always be the funniest ****.

The lack of self awareness and hypocrisy is amazing.

Calling out the hypocrisy is what I was doing... I am not complaining. I was responding to the other poster's complaint.

In case you haven't noticed, the perspectives that I share in here routinely break from majority sentiment, and those disagreements serve as the basis for (with very few exceptions) good-faith discourse—discourse which, if you can characterize online discussion as such, can even get pretty "heated" at times. I consider what others have to say, and their perspectives help me question, clarify, and sometimes change my own. I hope that my contributions do the same for them as well.

Obviously this is quite different from your own participation in this thread. The source of that difference, in comparing the experiences of one proverbial "outsider" to another, isn't on "usual suspects" then—it's on you. Though I'm guessing you already understand this...

You, rex, Belgium and at times even Rusty do this. That is far from the majority.

I have also gone in depth about several topics and if there is any particular topic that you want my opinion/stance on then I will gladly engage in a substantive manner.

As you know, the majority of the time that I am tagged is not in any meaningful/substantive way. It is--instead--mostly jabs, slights, and half-baked attempts at mocking.

Is there a particular issue you would like to have a substantive discussion about?

without seeing the twitter links you guys are posting...
from my understanding from what I see on fox...the Iranian govt may have shot down that plane when they fired those missiles at u.s. bases the other day?

smhhhh.

I wonder what the response will be being that it was an accident?

Back
Top Bottom