***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor.gif

He sounds like he is...... triggered. :lol:

Stone admits he knew he was going to be convicted, which explains why his defense largely played to an audience of one.

For months, Stone's defense made pro-Trump and often false arguments in court that had nothing to do with his own case. This continued even after the prosecutors and judge advised him that some of those arguments and the accompanying document requests were invalid and irrelevant because they had nothing to do with his case.

In closing arguments at the trial, Stone's defense said the question was to look at the charges and ask yourself "so what?"
That resulted in a passionate rebuke from the prosecutor, who said he was shocked by such a statement and emphasized that truth still matters.

In explaining Stone's motive for obstructing the Russia investigation, lying repeatedly under oath and threatening a witness who didn't want to comply with Stone's demand to perjure himself, prosecutors said his only apparent motive was to shield Trump from scrutiny.

Shout out to the Lawfare Podcast for their No Bull editions of the hearings.
Also, I think this brings up a good conversation.

What kind of politics-related podcasts (domestic or international), if any, do y'all follow or occasionally listen to?

I think of all the ones I have listened to over the years Erza Klein's podcast is easily the best.

Not only for the quality guess, depth and diversity of topics, but I also think Klein understands American politics better than 99.9% of pundits.

Last edited:
What a silly line of questioning!! If someone insults me but people call him out on it and tell me dude was wrong and people show me support, does that mean that person was right in insulting me?

The fact that Stone, Manafort etc been criminals for decades...and only got caught cuz they got too greedy, F’n with Trump HOT BOY *** :rofl:

D769E18A-5A0D-4EEB-AC9F-542DBDD092F7.jpeg

Crimies.....wanna see if they link up the jail. Taking strolls and ****, reminiscing on when they had the world at their fingertips lmao.

:lol: That's why they all double down the worse it gets, their ego won't let them admit backing a buffoon just because you can was pushing it too far, and now he's going to take them all down.

Back
Top Bottom