***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor.gif

Naw man

After all the Tulsi bashing, Hillary and Bloomberg end up being the Russians assets LOL

Can we hurry up and make anybody not named Biden the nominee and get this over with?

Seriously you just need any semi-competent person to beat this clown. It ain't that hard. People are making this complicated for NO reason

"Everything I did"
Man just exercise your right to stay silent

Rambling Rudy on September 26:
c5d974b27091fd1f620bca30b049c38a.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/23/...ction=click&module=TopStories&pgtype=Homepage
Indicted Giuliani Associate Ties Case to Trump
The connection was made as two associates of Rudolph W. Giuliani pleaded not guilty in federal court in Manhattan.

One of the two indicted associates of President Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, on Wednesday tied the case to the president himself, saying that some of the evidence gathered in the investigation could be subject to executive privilege.

The unusual argument was raised by a defense lawyer in federal court in Manhattan as the two associates, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, pleaded not guilty to federal charges that they had made illegal campaign contributions to political candidates in the United States in exchange for potential influence.

Last edited:
I'm not asking for them to do it themselves, but to show that they're not to be ****ed with. Do you think there would be a negotiation if the shoe was on the other foot? Do you think the GOP would be a decibel above silent under those circumstances? They would raise holy hell. That's what I'm talking about.
The comparison is really just not fair. The GOP will lie about anything. The GOP will turn to Fox News to spread the talking points.

I don't know what you're expecting the Dems to do. Expecting them to know how to handle a hypocritical and bat **** insane group of people seems unreasonable to me.

Back
Top Bottom