***Official Political Discussion Thread***

ipcgv9.gif

I see you took a whiff of the kale chips in the oven and finally got off that coal @aepps20 :pimp:

ipcgv9.gif

I see you took a whiff of the kale chips in the oven and finally got off that coal @aepps20 :pimp:
He's just venting his frustration that our GOP colleagues missed an opportunity to tie Cohen back to Soros and the Great Libbie Conspiracy. It's tough dealing with all this while Trump is off having the time of his life in DPRK.

@aepps20 as he's posting tonight:

tenor.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, the GOP:

I swear these GOP nutjobs were just there for attendance cuz they know deep down they’re protecting a fool who’s in Vietnam and they don’t have ANYTHING against Cohen.

Instead you got Meadows revealing his true colors about racism and his ignance, most of em reading their feels off pieces of papers, Jordan making loud noises, a guy mumble rappin, and varying statements on how/why Cohen’s a liar but never asking him relevant questions.

#BeBetterGOP
40FC6B49-F046-4326-ABEF-C103F6301BC6.gif

I mean nothing makes someone not a racist other than not being a racist.

Cohen’s line about how many black high-level execs is also irrelevant. All of the high-level execs could be black and someone could still be a racist.

Also, Cohen calling someone a racist doesn’t make it so.

Truth is, that objective individuals can only point to things that have a tendency to show that one is a racist or not a racist. As we can not see into the heart and minds of people.

People who believe Trump is a racist will point to things that have a tendency to show he is. People who support Trump will point to things that have a tendency to show he is not. It really isn’t that complicated.

I wish Rashida didn't back down when meadows got upset... I would've doubled down & said something like, "I don't know you well enough to say if you're racist or not, but bringing out a black person to say you or someone else isn't racist is the type of act a racist person would do to try to say they're not racist. You might as well say I'm not racist because I have black friends".

I wish I was in the hallway when they all got out bcs I would've yelled at meadows that he is racist...

Or bad hombres

My country is lead by black men and has been for the last 40+ years on top of being overwhelmingly black.. Once we broke down the power structure that was created by white males..

stuff like giving voting rights to people other than people with property or allowing said people to vote multiple times based upon the amount of property they had.. oh and of course non whites and women couldn't dream of voting

Least I don't gotta wonder what that fool thinks of my country

Yikes!

It's a good thing that trump calling white supremacist "very fine people" doesn't make it so

In my opinion that’s a mischaracterization. But you know that.

I guess Trump condemning racism in all forms makes him a racist.

Like I said earlier, those who dislike Trump will point to things that have a tendency to show he is a racist. Those who support Trump will point to things that have a tendency to show he is not.

Reasonable people can agree to disagree on the point.

Or discriminatory housing against black folks. Or calling black countries ****hole countries. Or the comments about only wanting Jewish people counting his money. The list goes on and on.

And the list having the tendency to show the opposite goes on and on and on.

So the orangey dude leaves Vietnam with nada while he got hammered at home. :rofl:

Hilarious not one of them magat/deplorables defended that POS...

I can't imagine how many empty fish filet, quarter pounder, & kfc cartons there are on AF1 right now... The steps might buckle underneath the fat orange one when he steps off AF1...

So the orangey dude leaves Vietnam with nada while he got hammered at home. :rofl:

Hilarious not one of them magat/deplorables defended that POS...

I can't imagine how many empty fish filet, quarter pounder, & kfc cartons there are on AF1 right now... The steps might buckle underneath the fat orange one when he steps off AF1...

The coverage prior to the meeting said their was a risk that N Korea would have extra leverage because Trump needed a win in light of the Cohen testimony.

I guess that wasn’t the case.

In my opinion that’s a mischaracterization. But you know that

Why the hell would I know your opinion

All I know about you is your limited playbook:

“Yikes”

“Allegedly”

“Agree to disagree”

O and for some reason you seem oddly invested in not seeing the obvious with trump

Hope you had your “freedom” press for the morning

Why the hell would I know your opinion

All I know about you is your limited playbook:

“Yikes”

“Allegedly”

“Agree to disagree”

O and for some reason you seem oddly invested in not seeing the obvious with trump

Hope you had your “freedom” press for the morning

I wasn’t saying that you know my opinion; I was stating that you know it’s a mischaracterization to say that he called white supremecist “very fine people.”

Indeed he condemned white supremacy and racism of all forms.

Sorry if my sentence was unclear at first. It’s still early.

Back
Top Bottom