***Official Political Discussion Thread***

0E4AEC2D-FCFD-4C89-B79B-1290B9894748.jpeg Cohen’s got a beautiful daughter.

I have since spoken to a couple US reporters about the following and was told to get back to them if I was able to dig up any further information.
Unfortunately I have exhausted all public conventional means and have come up empty. I do know a business contact who uses an inside man at Twitter to sell a verification service, so I will look in that direction to see if I can figure out which Twitter account is linked to Stone's personal email address.

In his recent gag order hearing, Stone testified that he no longer had any Twitter accounts and only uses FB and Instagram. However I confirmed that the email address Stone has linked to his IG account, which he actively uses, is in fact linked to a Twitter account but not to any of his known accounts. I was unable to verify which email address was linked to Stone's suspended personal Twitter account because his security measure does not display any part of the email address but it does allow you to conclusively confirm or rule out whatever email address you try to enter.

There are 3 distinct possibilities that could explain why Stone's personal email address is linked to a Twitter account other than his known accounts.

Possibility #1 is of course that Stone is or was secretly operating a Twitter account not known to the public. In the other 2 possibilities, Stone would have easy access to the Twitter account no matter who created or operated it. He could still access it right now if it is still active.

Possibility #2 is that a random individual accidentally entered Stone's email address when registering a Twitter account and then never bothered to correct it.
[email protected] is somewhat generic after all and could have been a case of mistyping a number. In this case the person wouldn't have been able to verify the email address but it would still show up as linked to a Twitter account. Stone would have received an email notification about the registration and he would have the ability to access and take control of it at will. All he'd need to do is request a simple password reset and he's in.

Possibility #3 is that an impostor deliberately decided to registered with Stone's email address, however there is only one public source of this specific email address. In 2017 a few email exchanges between Stone and Nunberg were leaked. In those August 2016 emails, Stone's [email protected] email address is displayed. I don't know why someone would bother registering with Stone's email address but there are plenty of impostor accounts out there. Entering that email address could have been some odd attempt to give credence to the impostor account if someone tried to dig up the email address linked to it.

https://niketalk.com/threads/official-political-discussion-thread.509493/page-6035#post-31343633
In Roger Stone's gag order hearing about the crosshair IG post, Stone testified under oath that he only has a Facebook and IG account now, as his personal and business (Stonecoldtruth) accounts have both been permanently suspended since somewhere in 2017.

However, there is a twitter account that is linked to one of Roger Stone's email addresses he used to communicate with Sam Nunberg in August 2016.
The email is "[email protected]", though it is unclear which Twitter account it is linked to. Of course it is also possible that someone used that email to register a twitter account but never verified the email because they didn't have access to it. In that case it would still show up as being linked to a twitter account. That seems like a reach though, taking into account that this has not been the case with Stone's other email addresses, and this email address is relatively obscure.

I can also confirm that it is not linked to Roger Stone's suspended personal twitter account. It seems odd to me that this perhaps a bit obscure email address is linked to a twitter account but others like his daily caller email address "[email protected]" yield no results.
39bb7a5f4818923578cbe9a3c75c6b17.png

c01e3593147a3aa824deef8c981bb6b9.png

What sticks out even more to me though is that I can confirm [email protected] is linked to Roger Stone's Instagram account, which he still uses. All of Stone's known twitter accounts did not have [email protected] linked to them as the email address, yet it is linked to some twitter account. It would of course be moronic to use this same email address to secretly use a twitter account that wouldn't just bypass his suspension but also contradict his sworn testimony about not having any twitter accounts anymore.
3a373fa33e364d0902c8bbc791c1bc54.png

Stone also had another twitter that was also permanently suspended. That was his StoneColdTruth account.
The email address is [email protected]
5a3fd4a54cd3b29fbcb55f7d07739a2d.png

c07bc6c206a3b4a7a6904e2801da0080.png

This account @StoneColdRoger was made very shortly after the suspension of Stone's twitter account but everything suggests it is a fake account.
On Stone's suspended twitter, he has additional basic security enabled. In other words you can't see which email address is linked to his account. It only allows you to confirm it if you already know the email address.
The StoneColdRoger twitter does not have that basic security enabled, which Stone's known accounts both have/had, and there is just a simple gmail.com linked to it, no private domain email or anything.
9ce1d3a985cac27943ab322a54e81736.png

Not sure how it matters, but I was raised religious. As I've grown my positions have evolved. I see the value in parables, and how religion (generally) can comfort individuals in times of need.

How about yourself?
You are a grand side stepper. It matters due to your comment about lying not being a crime, but you knew that.
I do not hold any ill will against your god, whoever it is. Your actions are your own.

That's not how facts work....but I know this means "you're right but I've dug my heels in"

I disagree about about the credibility of a witness under oath being determined by weather a witness has ever told a lie (when not under oath). Most people have lied. I'd bet that you have once (or more).

Those lies, however, are quite different than being convicted of a crime of dishonesty. Not only has Cohen been convicted of bank fraud (lying to banks), tax fraud (lying to the IRS), but he is going to prison for lying to the very body he is testifying to now, under oath.

You are free to judge credibility however you see fit. So we can agree to disagree on the severity of lies and their effect on credibility in proceedings under oath.

You are a grand side stepper. It matters due to your comment about lying not being a crime, but you knew that.
I do not hold any ill will against your god, whoever it is. Your actions are your own.

Well I answered your question, but you did not answer mine re: religion.

Not surprising.

You are free to judge credibility however you see fit. So we can agree to disagree on the severity of lies and their effect on credibility in proceedings under oath.

All of that other stuff is irrelevant. This is what we are talking about
cred·i·bil·i·ty
Dictionary result for credibility
/ˌkredəˈbilədē/
noun
noun: credibility
the quality of being trusted and believed in
"the government's loss of credibility"

• the quality of being convincing or believable.

Oath or no oath, lying is lying. If a man can lie with a straight face with facts in his face I don't need him to lie again under oath for me to know his credibility is shot.

All of that other stuff is irrelevant. This is what we are talking about
cred·i·bil·i·ty
Dictionary result for credibility
/ˌkredəˈbilədē/
noun
noun: credibility
the quality of being trusted and believed in
"the government's loss of credibility"

• the quality of being convincing or believable.

Oath or no oath, lying is lying. If a man can lie with a straight face with facts in his face I don't need him to lie again under oath for me to know his credibility is shot.

To be clear, are you saying that Cohen is not credible? Because I agree with you.

To be clear, are you saying that Cohen is not credible? Because I agree with you.

You really tryna find you a way you can be right huh?
Instead of acknowledging the kind of lies Trump wallows in affects his credibility, you want the focus to be on somebody else.....

To pay him. He was employed by trump when he received the check.
Trump Org CFO Weisselberg, who has been cooperating under immunity, set up those payments and falsely designated them as retainer fees when there was no retainer agreement and the payments were actually reimbursements.

Back
Top Bottom