***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bra, why are Republican panel members the only ones with these crazy long statements and not asking questions.

Considering the base is going to eat it up, it's their best option to just pound away at the fact that he lied. They know that the base will ONLY focus on that and it's the biggest hurdle. You try to bring anything else up and you not helping Trump.

Finally someone bringing up Cohen's position as RNC Deputy Finance Chairman

Im waiting for someone to call out the Senators with the lifelong healthcare and pension for 4 years of service.

You mad about a book deal but yall career politicians living off the American people

Untitled.png

being a liar is not a crime of dishonesty. Lying is not illegal, generally. I would bet that you have done it once (or more). Bank fraud, tax fraud, and lying under oath to congress, however, is quite different.

being a liar is not a crime of dishonesty. Lying is not illegal, generally. I would bet that you have done it once (or more). Bank fraud, tax fraud, and lying under oath to congress, however, is quite different.
What are your thoughts on US Special Envoy to Venezuela Elliott Abrams?

It's not about legality, it's about CREDIBILITY. If a person has lied over and over even when facts and proof are brought to their attention they keep lying their credibility is shot. Oath or no

Back
Top Bottom