***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Lying is the new truth
giphy.gif

once people started saying fake news it doesn’t matter if it’s true or not. If you don’t like it just call it fake news. Even scientific proof can be fake news.

A face that one would love to punch. He likes to make threats as well. I'd stomp a mudhole in his butt.

The nerve of this dude to sit in the chambers of Congress and lecture everyone about Cohen being a liar.

Dude literally has at least a half-dozen DUIs and should be sitting in prison. Laughable, and a prime example of what people mean when they talk about privilege.

The nerve of this dude to sit in the chambers of Congress and lecture everyone about Cohen being a liar.

Dude literally has at least a half-dozen DUIs and should be sitting in prison. Laughable, and a prime example of what people mean when they talk about privilege.
He is one of those punks who'll say, "If I hit you and you hit me back, I'll call the police on you!"

Yeah it's just absurd we have to march for ****ing anti-racism in 2018/2019. I almost can't ponder it intellectually

The civil rights act is just 55 years old.

Most of our parents are of that age or younger. Many of the people that fought vehemently against that are not only still alive but have had offspring they've instilled these same ideals and they've now started to have kids as well. The cycle isn't going to end unfortunately if anything Trump getting elected at minimum showed there's a large portion of this country is at best indifferent or apathetic to racism and at worst in support of things going back to the way they were. That's the reality.

The civil rights act is just 55 years old.

Most of our parents are of that age or younger. Many of the people that fought vehemently against that are not only still alive but have had offspring they've instilled these same ideals and they've now started to have kids as well. The cycle isn't going to end unfortunately if anything Trump getting elected at minimum showed there's a large portion of this country is at best indifferent or apathetic to racism and at worst in support of things going back to the way they were. That's the reality.
My Maternal Grandmother was 98 last month. Still clear, still political, solid mentally. She calls Trump Charles E Couglin.

I don't think self defense is immature.

You "stomping a mudhole" in Matt Gaetz's butt is self defense?

How sway?
He threatens your family, and you feel that it is immature to stomp a mud hole in his butt?
Or is it because he is white, that you feel that he had a right to threaten your family?
There is something called righteous anger, and it goes above all law.

The magat/deplorable attacks have been muted & didn’t “Boomerang” as those POSs thought they would bcs cohen steppes right into the accusations & admitted doing wrong. :lol:

That clinton lawyer prepped ole dude really well & got them magat/deplorables pissed. roger stone should be taking notes on how a strategist like lanny davis works...

He threatens your family, and you feel that it is immature to stomp a mud hole in his butt?
Or is it because he is white, that you feel that he had a right to threaten your family?
There is something called righteous anger, and it goes above all law.

By threaten my family are you referencing him tweeting "Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful when you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot...?"

Yea, it is immature to "stomp a mud hole" in someone's butt for tweeting that.

If that tweet brings you to "righteous anger" then you should really try mindful meditation in the mornings.

As I'm sure you know, "he [or she] that angers you, controls you."

By threaten my family are you referencing him tweeting "Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful when you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot...?"

Yea, it is immature to "stomp a mud hole" in someone's butt for tweeting that.

If that tweet brings you to "righteous anger" then you should really try mindful meditation in the mornings.

As I'm sure you know, "he [or she] that angers you, controls you."
:lol: :lol:

Ok this got me

Back
Top Bottom