***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You really tryna find you a way you can be right huh?
Instead of acknowledging the kind of lies Trump wallows in affects his credibility, you want the focus to be on somebody else.....

I thought we were talking about the Cohen hearing. Do you think Cohen is credible or not?

Since you want to talk about Trump, would you take Trump's word, alone, under oath, as credible evidence? Why or why not?

Just trying to get some clarity here.

On a scale of 1-10, how absurd is it for someone who treats Donald Trump's word as gospel to give a lecture on credibility?

Same person who introduced himself to most of this thread by lying to gain the upper hand in a wage discussion

Trump's word as Gospel? The same person who has repeatedly stated he can do better with his words and tweets?

It was a joke, just like many in here say they are in coal gang, or kale gang. Give it a rest.

I actually did work in fast food in undergrad... so I still understand the general perspective.

What do you do for a living?

I thought we were talking about the Cohen hearing. Do you think Cohen is credible or not?

Since you want to talk about Trump, would you take Trump's word, alone, under oath, as credible evidence? Why or why not?

Just trying to get some clarity here.

Why don't you go back a few pages and see what I've been saying instead of trying to restart the conversation on your terms

Why don't you go back a few pages and see what I've been saying instead of trying to restart the conversation on your terms

Non-answer... unsurprising...

I somehow manage to answer the questions posed to me directly.

Trump's word as Gospel? The same person who has repeatedly stated he can do better with his words and tweets?
Come on now, you give the same degree of criticism, the bare minimum just so you can say you technically offered some criticism, for silly hyperbole than potentially criminal acts such as witness intimidation.

If Trump tweeted he wanted his supporters to murder his political rivals you'd probably still repeat the same copy and paste "he can do better" reply.

I've given fiercer criticism to my pets.

Forget all that illegal ****. That racist stuff alone... how we going to tolerate that in arguably the most diverse country in the world?

On a scale of 1-10, how absurd is it for someone who treats Donald Trump's word as gospel to give a lecture on credibility?

Same person who introduced himself to most of this thread by lying to gain the upper hand in a wage discussion
Wait, what?! Hip me to that! Pull my coat to that one!

Forget all that illegal ****. That racist stuff alone... how we going to tolerate that in arguably the most diverse country in the world?

"Tolerate"? This country was built on racism, from the genocide of its indigenous peoples to slavery it's woven into the very fabric of everything America is about. It's American as apple pie, people just aren't scared to hide it anymore.

Wait, what?! Hip me to that! Pull my coat to that one!

A while back I said "brb I have to go drop the fries" (jokingly). Later, when asked my profession I said I was a lawyer. It has turned into a frylawyer, frycook, fryesq, etc.

When I post people ask if you smell that fry oil, etc.

PLVN is one of the few that makes sure the thread remembers.

"Tolerate"? This country was built on racism, from the genocide of its indigenous peoples to slavery it's woven into the very fabric of everything America is about. It's American as apple pie, people just aren't scared to hide it anymore.
Yeah it's just absurd we have to march for ******* anti-racism in 2018/2019. I almost can't ponder it intellectually

Let's see if his rich daddy state senator gets him out of this like he did with his 6 DUIs, and his assistance in firing the police officer who pulled him over for one of them.

Not one word from Republicans in this hearing about Gaetz threatening Cohen on the eve of his testimony either. Ideally Congress should issue a criminal referral to the DOJ.
The threat is there, the only question is corrupt intent.

Back
Top Bottom