***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If the party feels strong about its platform, then an outsider like Schultz shouldn't be a problem. The reality is that he is highlighting the real issue of the Democratic party being pulled too far to the left. If that was not happening, then him running would be a non-issue.
False.

The real issue of the Democratic party is that it is the only choice at political representation for those who don't share the core tennets of US Conservatism (a neo feudal society). It is an umbrella organization that needs to represent a political spectrum wider than the kind of representation political parties are typically able to cover. Within the Democratic party, there are politicians who would like to break the two-party system we have, but it won't happen because that would require a constitutional amendment (and bipartisan support), which would make the GOP platform irrelevant overnight.

CCFA33D4-5070-44E2-8ADD-E2235A8F1CC6.jpeg

E3E06B11-23FB-4490-8154-C8808C80F9B6.jpeg

AAEE1083-1B30-4F6C-A2BC-EEF3E4A1FF58.jpeg

1B2C160D-9643-44A2-A454-FB149674F5CD.jpeg

D844987A-00C7-4C39-B1B7-592B25937495.jpeg

0466A992-04A7-47E9-A5B1-0A7D99DCA69A.jpeg

Decades ago the parties were more mixed ideologically but the GOP was a moderate party roughly and the Dems were a progressive party.

Conservatives took over the GOP, drove it far too the right, which cause moderates to leave. At a time the Democratic Party welcomed them, driving the Dems more right. But every since 2000 the Democratic Party has begun the low March back to the progressive party it was before.

It is shocking how real centrist never whines about getting equal footing in the GOP. When it comes primary times all the candidates compete to see who is the biggest conservative. But is this somehow a problem if the Dems finally have a primary where the candidates try to see which one is the most progressive?

How about we hold the GOP to the same standards we hold the Dems and demand equal time for true moderates on the right.

-And I am speaking on economics. On civil rights, the Dems have been slowly marching towards a justice platform for decades, while the GOP has been committed to white supremacy for decades.

Centrist want a party of their own, fine, go take back over the GOP.

I remember having to make my parents take me to get vaccinated for **** so that I could go to school. They weren't anti-vaxx but they never prioritized that ****.

We had a back and forth in the Venezuela thread and he said he was gonna fly across the country to find me and beat me up. He then said anyone that knows me in real life his PayPal is ready because he is tired of me. Him or a mod edited the post the PayPal comment though. :lol:
I thought he’s never left NYC before? Someone made a comment before that he thinks the sun rises in the upper east side and sets in the west village.

We had a back and forth in the Venezuela thread and he said he was gonna fly across the country to find me and beat me up. He then said anyone that knows me in real life his PayPal is ready because he is tired of me. Him or a mod edited the post the PayPal comment though. :lol:

Wait, who said all this? Lol

Back
Top Bottom