***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ok but that’s not what I asked.
I’m not religious either. I do wonder why y’all always talking about something you don’t believe in...?
Facts. Mans claim to not believe but always get rustled with those who do or have to bring up that they don't believe as if anyone cares.

Facts. Mans claim to not believe but always get rustled with those who do or have to bring up that they don't believe as if anyone cares.
Yeah I really dont get it either. They remind me of vegetarians and vegans. Always letting people know about themselves when no one cares.

What??? We don’t force our mainstream holidays down people’s throats. We don’t publicy thank our god every time we accomplish something.You guys are the ones that shove your corny religions down our throat.

What??? We don’t force our mainstream holidays down people’s throats. We don’t publicy thank our god every time we accomplish something.You guys are the ones that shove your corny religions down our throat.

when they thank god...how are they shoving it down your throat?
and the holidays aren't even about religion anymore...it's corny and i agree with you about that.
it's all consumerism now but i don't get any religion shoved down my throat. how do they shove it down your throat?

you sound insecure about it tbh

when they thank god...how are they shoving it down your throat?
and the holidays aren't even about religion anymore...it's corny and i agree with you about that.
it's all consumerism now but i don't get any religion shoved down my throat. how do they shove it down your throat?

you sound insecure about it tbh
If you say so

Trump has an insanely petty reason to be mad at Bezos, dude would not give a **** about Amazon if he didn't think they were against him

But

The clown does have a point about Amazon's effect on the economy. If I had my way, I would break Amazon up.

This dude Boss Hogg outchea saying all the right things....

“A bully is a bully and it’s important to stand up to them,” Hogg said, before calling on the Fox News host to also apologize to the countless men and women she publicly derided over the years. “She told Lebron James to shut up and dribble. I don’t see any apology for those people. It’s sad, it’s disturbing to know that somebody can bully so many people and just get away with it, especially to the level she did. I think now with advertisers standing with us, we can accomplish anything.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/dav...apologize-to-lebron-james-a-bully-is-a-bully/

Well, there it is
https://www.apnews.com/0a0f09aa5f6d...new-tariffs-on-US-meat,-fruit,-other-products
China imposing new tariffs on US meat, fruit, other products
China said it’s rolling out new tariffs on meat, fruit and other products from the United States as retaliation against taxes approved by U.S. President Donald Trump on imported steel and aluminum.

The Chinese finance ministry said in a statement that the new tariffs begin Monday. The announcement follows warnings Chinese officials have made for several weeks in an escalating trade dispute between the world’s two largest economies.

China’s Customs Tariff Commission is increasing the tariff rate on pork products and aluminum scrap by 25 percent. It’s also imposing a new 15 percent tariff on 120 other imported U.S. commodities, from almonds to apples and berries.

The White House didn’t respond to a message from The Associated Press on Sunday seeking comment.

The tariffs mirror Trump’s 25 percent charge on imported steel and 15 percent hike on aluminum. Trump has also announced separate plans to slap tariffs on nearly $50 billion in Chinese imports. Trump’s planned tariffs are partly aimed at punishing Beijing for allegedly stealing American technology and pressuring U.S. companies to hand it over.

But the Chinese response could end up hurting American ranchers and farmers, many of whom are from regions that voted for Trump in 2016.

U.S. farmers shipped nearly $20 billion of goods to China in 2017. The American pork industry sent $1.1 billion in products, making China the No. 3 market for U.S. pork.

3531654.gif

These kids GET IT. They understand that he bottom line is always about money. **** with their money and they do a complete 180 on their stance.
they also understand the power of social media and exposure. they can beat old, senile trump at his own game.

I know some of you want pelosi to step down. well I want hogg to replace her.

I would like someone or multiple people to describe how one on the Right should handle the kid from Florida ...

I'm genuinely interested in how you feel people should react when a kid goes off saying f everyone who doesn't agree with my stance on guns ...

Please understand I am not asking about or debating 2A ... I am seeking input as to what is an acceptable response to a child speaking their mind ...

I ask because I have a minor in history and spent many a nights reading about Hitler's ability to fortify the right crowds to build his base ... He used children at every turn and played on their innocence to attract adults and ignorance to cement their fellowship ...

In today's world with social media and an ultra-sensitive populous, is it possible to do anything but ignore?

You educate your opposition, not merely disregard their opinions and insult them. The difference between Hitler’s approach to kids and this generation is the readily available information to formulate their own opinion to take a stance. These kids have multiple sources of information: tv, radio, newspapers both print and online, podcasts, etc.

I like how “the democrats failed the DACA recipients” turned into “I’m screwing yall over” does dude ever think about what he said the last week

Stupid question, I know the answer. Someone please call him out on his hypocrisy just once PLEASE

Back
Top Bottom