***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It seems like, in our politics, we have subsets, who want the life of a wealthy, cishet, white male and their own identity is privileged except in one of those areas.

You got the log cabin Republicans, trans and gay folks who are wealthy and white, think Milo Yiannapolis, Andrew Sulliven, Caitlin Jenner. We have Hoteps who want to create a black patriarchy in the place of white patriarchy, We got the boardroom or "lean in" feminists whose conception of gender equality is among the existing elite and we have the temporarily embarrassed millionaire whites who want to either become rich through unbridled capitalism or at least middle class by way of Harrenvolk democracy.

These people can be some of the most conservative (and I necessarily am not talking about the reactionary politics that defines America's right wing) and the most invested in existing power structures because they want to effect one change and one change only to the existing power structure. These groups reject wholesale change because but for one part of their identity, they are one step away from being on top or at least next to well off, cishet, white guys on the social hierarchy..

My guy @ninjahood looking dapper in the first row to the left.
5abf6bee200000d30ceb3851.jpeg

The way to win is by influencing the white people who can be convinced that white supremacy is detrimental to our society as a whole.

Man that ain't happening.

Even if it hurts society as a whole as long they win it will keep going even if they know its wrong.

She really tried to make it seem like this was something she wanted and went as low as using her family as pawns lmaoooo what a cornball

It's funny to watch these grown folks getting owned by kids. Roasting people without giving a **** and sharpening their wit is what the little ****s have been doing on social media for at least a decade. Glad to see them use it for good for once.

In other news, I never realized how much of an idiot Coulter is.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/30/opinion/ann-coulter-trump-former-trumpers.html

She gave Trump an A+ early in his presidency because she "liked his tweets."

great Easter message in the spirit of Fake White Jesus Christ Good Lord what the **** is wrong with donald piece of **** trump why can't God come down here and throw him off a cliff **** him and everyone who supports him.

April fool's! my president elect is amazing! choo choo! maga!!

Of course...
In other words they can simply replace the 60 expelled diplomats with 60 other Russian diplomats. Was mentioned on Russian state tv as well.

https://www.businessinsider.nl/ther...ian-diplomats-2018-3/?international=true&r=US
There’s a huge caveat in the US’ expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats
  • A State Department official confirmed that the US will not require Russia to reduce the number of staff in its Washington embassy.

Hmm. Doing a current event assignment for school right now, and I'm just now learning about how premiums are expected to rise right before elections. Lol. This should be interesting.

great Easter message in the spirit of Fake White Jesus Christ Good Lord what the **** is wrong with donald piece of **** trump why can't God come down here and throw him off a cliff **** him and everyone who supports him.

April fool's! my president elect is amazing! choo choo! maga!!
God doesn’t exist

Back
Top Bottom