***Official Political Discussion Thread***

We all know why they thought this. A few years ago, stories about Virginia's attempt to set up a black regiment in 1865, made the rounds in conservative media. the idea was that if one of the Confederate States, at any point in the Civil War, attempted to arm any number of black soldiers then the whole Confederate project could not have been motivated by white supremacy. These South Carolina politicos must have read those stories and concluded that all Confederate States had lots of black soldiers. Perhaps they should have consulted a local historian instead of early 2010's articles from right wing magazines.

Black Lung is BACK!

I love the blacks, no one loves the blacks like I do.

503A2035-AE78-428F-B26E-73B11785B352.png
Conservatives are so lame

For the the red pill army of fat IT guys and pale comp sci students, lobbying for a show about Tim Allen making youtube videos is their D-day.

Honestly man I'm thankful I got into forums at a young age. The level of political discourse on social media platforms that most people engage in is trash. Imagine being restricted to just fb, twitter with it's bot infestation, or comments sections.

The middle aged-older white dudes with profile pics of dogs and guns are the worst. I always catch myself about to respond but then I realize there's no upside.

firefly.gif

I just wish they'd all somehow get exposed and deported.

stupid libbys...

SMH YIKES. AMERICA'S SHERIFF kept warning the LYING LIB MEDIA and their liberal goons NOT TO POKE THE DOG because HE BITES BACK. They continue to think Coal Gang will take their DRIVE-BY HIT SMEARS lying down. COAL TRAIN WASN’T BUILT TO BACK DOWN. They are not used to OUR style of SMASH-MOUTH POLITICS #MAGA.

SMH YIKES. AMERICA'S SHERIFF kept warning the LYING LIB MEDIA and their liberal goons NOT TO POKE THE DOG because HE BITES BACK. They continue to think Coal Gang will take their DRIVE-BY HIT SMEARS lying down. COAL TRAIN WASN’T BUILT TO BACK DOWN. They are not used to OUR style of SMASH-MOUTH POLITICS #MAGA.
AND AN #AMENAMERICA to that! Big Dog Clarke will WIN this fight like he WINS all others, BY HITTING THEM IN THEIR LYING MOUTH! #MAGAMEN

Back
Top Bottom