***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I will not be reading or replying to anything in this thread anymore because its a cesspool of ignorance led by President Rusty. Who ironically has a racist username. So dont @ me. Plenty of better ways and websites to spend my time (in b4 "hehe stormfront nationalist")

I'm still salty so many couldn't see him for devil he's always been 18 months ago.

God damn it was ****ing OBVIOUS.

What is even more terrifying is that millions of fellow Americans saw him exactly for what he was and supported him precisely because of that.

Republicans, particularly those who supported him in the primary, felt that the GOP simply was not hostile enough to people of color.

The funny thing about Bernie is how much the in group/out group phenomenon is at work.

When I am with other Sanders supporters, I am saying how he needs to be more intersectional, how he needs to focus on working class people of color, how he has duty to push well beyond the bounds of the politically possible and propose reparations and drug legalization. It drove me crazy, those rogue leftists who supported Jill Stein despite Bernie explicitly telling us to vote for Hillary. Don't even get me started on the Bernie bros who called Elizabeth warren a sellout (Warren is more of leftist then even Bernie, it's clear when you parse her statements).

Yet, when I here Hillary fans lecture us about racial justice and bash Bernie, I'm like "your candidate ran a white nationalist campaign in '08 and f you and the neoliberal horse you rode in on."

For the sake of the progressive cause, leftists need to be more strategic and disciplined and recognize that liberals are natural allies. Liberals need to acknowledge that leftists exist and that we have much in common but there are differences that go well beyond the personage of Bernie Sanders. Liberals see ad outcomes and they see institutional failure. Leftists see bad outcomes and we perverse institutional success.

Finally, we need to not forget how permeable the leftist-liberal divide is since most progressives are some mixture of both. The same person can be a liberal on one issue and be a leftist on another issue.

Never ever let a Trump supporter get away with saying "the American people chose Trump." Nope, they chose Clinton. An archaic system that was designed to launder human chattel into votes selected Trump.

I also raze Trump fans by calling them minorities. Since the term for non white people is increasing "people of color," minority is now vacated and can be used in its correct mathematical sense.

I'll say stuff like "well, lots of people are against Trump since that is the majority position whereas you are the minority and when you have minority rule, expect the majority to pile on the minority, which you are, a minority."

I will not be reading or replying to anything in this thread anymore because its a cesspool of ignorance led by President Rusty. Who ironically has a racist username. So dont @ me. Plenty of better ways and websites to spend my time (in b4 "hehe stormfront nationalist")

Considering my arc of the last few years, perhaps you will become ultra left wing. President Rusty has to fight me off from his left. Perhaps I will have to fight you off from my left in 2025 as you come in hard with existential marxism.

Bruh 150k is plenty even in NY...excluding da trap zone that is Downtown BK and Lower Manhattan....even then if you wanted to with 150k a young couple can live in a 3k one bedroom.

Me and the wife are about 150k combined and we looking to comfortably buy a 500k home in Beacon NY sometime next year, after running the budget, we will still have money left over for multiple vacays and two cars....this dude ninja doesn't have a grasp on what is like to actually budget for real life expenses....my dude barely has any responsibilities, if any at all.

Not sure where Beacon NY is but I hope you took property taxes into account

And other things too

Lol my two friends have a combined income of 150k and when they bought a house a yr ago they were unwilling to go above high 300s

I know when my parents was looking at houses 14 yrs ago at the time they had a combined income of 160k. They were unwilling to go above 400k

However I do remember my pops saying that if he had to do it all over again, he would've gone with the 410k crib (a few yrs after my parents bought their current house, my dad had a jump in salary)

Long story short, Idk if I would say 150k is 'plenty' in ny. I've grown up in ny all my life and I've run into plenty of ppl with household income of 150k. They all live rather modestly imo

Last edited:
Dude Trump is a scumbag of the highest magnitude....seriously gotta be the worst thing that could have ever happened politically to this country

He didn't happen in a vacuum. It's the result of decades of popular political apathy. In democracies, the people have the duty to govern themselves, and when they abandon it, someone comes in and takes advantage. Americans played themselves.

GET OVER IT! HE WAS VOTED BY MAJORITY OF AMERICANS, HE WON AND HE IS THE PRESIDENT

Looks like someone doesn't know how to count. Your man didn't win the popular vote, and little more than 50% of those able to vote did.

quell quell

Attachments

• IMG_4854.GIF
    IMG_4854.GIF
    278.1 KB · Views: 7
He goin cry on the way back to breitbart..

Actually nevermind.. forgot that ain't a safe haven anymore

Steezy has real responsibilities unlike Nina and prob makes more than Nina.

Y'all gotta learn to block these racists off top. They'll pretend and dance around, but anyone that posts a video of a black guy speaking against BLM, (out of context and unrelated to present conversation mind you) and those that rep it's clear what they're about, no need to give them the time.

Y'all gotta learn to block these racists off top. They'll pretend and dance around, but anyone that posts a video of a black guy speaking against BLM, (out of context and unrelated to present conversation mind you) and those that rep it's clear what they're about, no need to give them the time.
True let the wind blow

Neo nazi rally in Sweden

Jeez man.

I don't like that anywhere in the world, these dudes feel it's ok to march in 2017

I do not like that they're gaining a foothold.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom