***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So Mitt Romney is supposed to give a speech tomorrow on the state of the presidential race, this will be interesting.

Although I like his consulting background, his word hardly means anything in the context of this race.

I have a strange feeling he's gonna announce his candidacy and be the white knight of the GOP...:lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
So Mitt Romney is supposed to give a speech tomorrow on the state of the presidential race, this will be interesting.

Although I like his consulting background, his word hardly means anything in the context of this race.

I have a strange feeling he's gonna announce his candidacy and be the white knight of the GOP...:lol: :nerd:

I'm getting this funny feeling this may happen too. That would be wild.

I use 538 for my Projections, Clinton is expected to win every state from now until June. The closest one being UTAH and Pennsylvania

-When I'm critical of Bernie Sander efforts with the black community, I'm not really talking about pandering. He panders, he panders a lot. But that is ok, you can tell the man cares also.

Add to that, his programs and policies are probably better in regards to can help black community. Even though it is not by much over Clinton

-His issue is that he doesn't tie the fate of black Americans and the country as a whole (i.e white Americans) together.

From the time BLM ran up on him the 2nd time, he should have went on stage at his next rally and say explicitly "either black people flourish with us (i.e white folk), or no one gets anything". Period, end of story. Matter of fact, make that the entire speech about that, and have that be your messaging for a good while.

That type of messaging would have been better. Have his followers outchea acting like cracking down on Wall Street and empowering (not just helping) black Americans are equally important.

-The thing Bern has over Clinton is that he is willing go go where Clinton dare not go on a lot of issues. And he paints Hillary into a corner with a lot of folk, especially progressives, because she has to explain why she is against Medicare for all, why she is against Glass Seagull coming back, or free tuition.

If Bern could have made Hillary go outchea and try to explain to black people why empowering them is "unrealistic" and "not doable", :lol: then he could have leveraged that make gains within the black community.

His hesitation is what cost him.

Again you can tell Bernie cares, but too often he comes off that he is addressing black issues not because he wants to, but because he has too.

That's bloody brilliant, in more ways than one. If Bernie can flip the script and ask Hillary "how." If Bernie is a "single issues " candidate who cannot get his one issue through a GOP Congress, how will Hillary convince the GOP Congress to work with her to "break down ALL the barriers."

That line of critique would help Bernie, it would not damage Hillary and it would help the party and its chances in the general election.

I can imagine it, Bernie in his Brooklyn accent say "Oh, I am sure Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan will say, Hilluray, we won't do anything about Wall Street and we are trying to throw you in Prison on bogus charges but, shuh, we will help you get equal pay for women and we will get the voting rights act restored and we'll get the undocumented people legalized and we can do it within the first 100 days." Bernie can maybe turn to Hillary and say "madam Secretary, let's not let the tea pahty have veto power over what we can and cannot talk about in the debates."

Bernie needs to change the trajectory of the race, Hillary would not be harmed no matter how things turned out for Bernie and best of all, the Democrats would not have to zig or zag nor pivot into the General election. The campaign in the remained of the primary and through the General will be a hate fest against the neo Confederates on Capitol Hill.

[emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji] Ben Carson 2016 was awesome. His awkward style and crazy answers always brought the lols. Let's pour out some liquor for the Big Homie Benjamin.

Ben Carson 2016
Vote and support Ben Carson
For our next president and be awesome

[Verse 2: Dr. Ben Carson]
America became a great nation early on not because it was flooded with politicians but because it was flooded with people who understood the value of personal responsibility, hard work, creativity, innovation and that’s what will get us on the right track now

I’m very hopeful that I'm not the only one that’s willing to pick up the baton to freedom. Because freedom is not free and we must fight for it every day. Every one of us must fight for it because we are fighting for our children and the next generation

[Verse 3: Aspiring Mogul]
If we want to get America back on track
We got to vote Ben Carson as a matter of fact
Go out and vote

[Coda: Ben Carson]
I'm Ben Carson and I approved this message

[Announcer]
PAID FOR BY CARSON AMERICA

I remember back in May, Ben Carson announced he was running with the help of a black church choir singing Eminem's "lose yourself." I thought that he and Ted Cruz would compete over who would be the most entertaining guy in the Primary. Obviously, a giant Orangutan of Lolz rode down an escalator a month later but nevertheless, Cruz and Carson have been excellent side dishes to the main course of craziness.

From Pyramids to prison rape to Jesus teaching you Chemistry in your sleep, you brought bat ish crazy to the debate and I salute you for that Dr. Carson, I salute you.

He will always have a place in the lull HOF for the "I wish someone would attack me"

his whole poPEyes thing will be the most memorable thing about his campaign..

or him saying that Obama wasn't really black but he was 

Ben Carson is the weirdest cat I've ever seen on that kind of platform

Will never forget that debate entrance debacle :rofl:

Never have I been more embarrassed, ashamed and outright frightened to share a country with human beings like @bloc1 and @CL-1B.
The sad part about you, mamba and people like rusty is that your party voted in a lying lawyer from the most politically corrupt city in the USA with an agenda when we needed an economist that understood how to raise revenue and reduce spending... Racism is also greater now then anytime in the past 40 years and destroyed any hopes of carrying the leftist party on into the presidency in the near future.  I hope one day you are educated enough on globalization, business regulation and the world economy to understand what real issues need to be resolved, instead of this social garbage that ultimately means nothing in terms of getting this country in a space to grow and flourish financially. Your from a leftist state as well (judging by your handle), so your opinion is bias based on the agenda they push that you support. When you guys understand you are holding your own people back, things might change.... but until then the leftist agenda you are preaching is increasing dependency and poverty among the poor. Open your eyes. 

Maybe the best thing for people like you to do is move out of this country and go somewhere that is more for socially "fair" because the constitution will not be revised and altered with your agenda. We need a president in this country that will not violate the constitution on a daily basis... so with that being said you should pack your **** and go. No one needs people like you around here... its just dead weight. 
You an american fam? I refuse to believe it

On a lighter note.. i tried to tell you guys this is over regarding the leftists. Bernie doesn't even have a shot.. Never did. it was pathetic to think he would even be close. Then here comes Hillary. You really think people are going to vote in a president that is pending an FBI investigation? She will be lucky if she ever has any involvement in the white house due to her un-american ways. She must be one of the most corrupt, crooked politicians in this country and even the leftists won't vote for her.

If you speak to leftist people in the medical field such as doctors, dentists ect... They will tell you the insurance companies are trying to play doctor, telling the health care workers what procedures need to be done, which procedures aren't needed and are reluctant to pay for these things. The leftists destroyed this field and they will not get the vote from these people what so ever. 

You guys better plan to leave. This country will be better without you. 

-You leftists talk like increasing taxes are the answer, but you get increased tax revenue to the treasury whenever you cut taxes. WE ARE 20 TRILLION IN DEBT and the leftist agenda says spend and raise taxes... But you get MORE reported tax REVENUE when you CUT, so how do you articulate we balance the debt? Especially when you are over-regulating/taxing business and loosing even more tax because US companies are MOVING INTERNATIONAL because of LEFTIST policy. YOU MAKE NO SENSE.

-But why do you continue to point the finger at corporations, then over-regulate them and then cry a river when they move offshore because they can't afford to stay on the homeland? YOU MAKE NO SENSE

But if he can, why can't everyone else? Equality is everyone, no mater what race or religion... be treated fairly and governed under the same laws. So you believe black people need special treatment? Because that kind of sounds like what you are saying to me. No one held my hand on my road to success. And sorry fam, I'm taking a renowned neurosurgeon's opinion over yours any day. YOU MAKE NO SENSE

I would side with you if there were't any successful blacks in this country.. but saying that would be a complete and utter lie. Blacks are governed under the same laws as whites, latinos, asians and hispanics. YOU MAKE NO SENSE but are quick to claim victim like everyone's out to get you. You completely understood what the crack laws were. If you decide to sell it, pay the consequences. No one is sitting here forcing anyone to do anything. A white man sells crack, the same **** happens to him under those laws.... 

You should be ashamed raising your hand and saying things like that... helping persuade these young african-american men on this site that the white man won't let them do what they want in this country. If anything you are committing more harm then anyone else by helping supply the laziness to these young people because you didn't have the intellect to be that successful in this country. Get back to reality and start preaching positivity and actually do something about the issue instead of flapping your lips filled with non-sense. Start a business and employ people, if you can even stay above water when tax season comes and tell me how easy it is, because i go thru it every year. 
Not one of you leftist's have chosen to give me an answer about any of this. Pretty pathetic actually... seems as if you guys are voting against what you claim is important. 

He went on stage when the moderators asked him to out loud :lol:

The moderator was talking to the timex wearing, stethoscope wearing, knife wielding book reading wheelin dealin jet riding son of a gun. Benjamin was having a hard time keeping his loafers down. Wooooooooo

The fact that he CL spews this garbage in here yet simultaneously is in the Kendrick Lamar thread throwing up :pimp: is so comical to me.

Last edited:
I'm chalking it up to name recognition & the fact that Bill was the "first black president" :rolleyes

As a Black man I have no incentive to vote for Hillary, but then again I'm supposedly a super predator *shrugs*

The hell!? You must mean black as in Clayton Bigsby :smh:

Ole Mena strip running...

The GOP field is like a meal at Popeyes. Trump is the mess of golden and red wicked chicken tenders at the center, Rubio and Cruz are the rice and beans (no hot sauce), Jeb was the bland Mac and Cheese, Kasich is the sweet tea (seems nice but is horrible for you all the same) and finally we have Ben Carson, the well buttered biscuit.

The GOP field is like a meal at Popeyes. Trump is the mess of golden and red wicked chicken tenders at the center, Rubio and Cruz are the rice and beans (no hot sauce), Jeb was the bland Mac and Cheese, Kasich is the sweet tea (seems nice but is horrible for you all the same) and finally we have Ben Carson, the well buttered biscuit.
if thats the analogy, hillary must be the cashier that ****** the order up and spit in your poe boy 

Back
Top Bottom