***Official Political Discussion Thread***

To me that's not a good thing when only one channel has your viewpoints and the other forms of media that share your viewpoints are shrinking.

Maybe it's because possibly those viewpoints may be on the wrong side of history.

Clearly you're not part of that informed group because a simple Google search proves otherwise.

http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/07/a-deep-dive-into-party-affiliation/

"Democrats lead by 22 points (57%-35%) in leaned party identification among adults with post-graduate degrees."

Now put your dunce cap on and have a seat in the corner.

You can't read. Doesn't matter what degree they have if they don't look at diverse and differing news sources. Which is the conversation we were having. Nice try.

Sure famb, what ever you say papi. :lol:

Your state you opinion, I state mine. I have never insulted you for stating yours, I just disagreed with it. And that somehow set you off. This is not a safe space for your Bernie love brah. You can got to Reddit for that.

-The way I format make my post look long, if everyone did it, they would look too. But shame on me for trying to format my post to make them easy to read

-I take time to form detailed argument, but silly me for not running off at the mouth instead.

-And get a life? :lol: I have one I'm very happy wit famb. Thanks for the concern doe.

On any given day you can check NT at see I'm never in the top posters on the board.

But I guess you can keep repeating that to make yourself believe it is true, to make yourself feel better about whatever it is you're angry about.

You're responding to my opinion when nobody was even talking to you just to make the same point you already made. Pretty sure that makes you the angry one.

Nobody died & made you God. Your opinion doesn't hold anymore weight than anyone else's.

You can't read. Doesn't matter what degree they have if they don't look at diverse and differing news sources. Which is the conversation we were having. Nice try.

Lol. The facts are all in front of you. Republicans are never the more educated party. Pull up the exit polls from the 2012 election or is that not "accurate" either? :lol:

If liberals said the world was round, you'd argue it's flat just to disagree.

Oh, wait, y'all already do that with climate change. Nevermind.

Last edited:
Lol. The facts are all im front of you. Republicans are never the more educated party. Pull up the exit polls from the 2012 election or is that not "accurate" either? :lol:

If liberals said the world was round, you'd argue it's flat just to disagree.

Oh, wait, y'all already do that with climate change. Nevermind.

Again, you can't read and don't even understand the conversation we were having. Mr. elitist.

Last edited:
I desperately wish this thread was at the same quality of other threads on NT, like the official NFL thread in the playoffs. It has so much potential. Instead, outside of the occasional post by Rex, this thread is the New Jersey of Niketalk. Everything just boils down to the same tired arguments about left vs right, black vs white, rich vs poor, tree hugger vs gun lover. I guess it's because only those on the far left or far light are interested enough to post in here.

Last edited:
Again, you can't read and don't even understand the conversation we were happening. Mr. elitist.

I'm the elitist? :lol:. Okay Mr. Racist, Never has a point, spews insults when he doesn't get his way, blatantly denies facts because they're all from the "liberal media". :rofl:

Face facts, b. Your party is going to be on the wrong end of history, it's dying out about as fast as poor whites in Middle America.

Sure famb, what ever you say papi. :lol:

Your state you opinion, I state mine. I have never insulted you for stating yours, I just disagreed with it. And that somehow set you off. This is not a safe space for your Bernie love brah. You can got to Reddit for that.

-The way I format make my post look long, if everyone did it, they would look too. But shame on me for trying to format my post to make them easy to read

-I take time to form detailed argument, but silly me for not running off at the mouth instead.

-And get a life? :lol: I have one I'm very happy wit famb. Thanks for the concern doe.

On any given day you can check NT at see I'm never in the top posters on the board.

But I guess you can keep repeating that to make yourself believe it is true, to make yourself feel better about whatever it is you're angry about.

You're responding to my opinion when nobody was even talking to you just to make the same point you already made. Pretty sure that makes you the angry one.

Nobody died & made you God. Your opinion doesn't hold anymore weight than anyone else's.

And I never implied it did.

Btw, no one made you a mod. I don't need you permission to post anything on NT, or to repeat myself from a previous, or to even quote you.

I didn't break any rules, simply disagreed with you again, and you flipped out because you didn't like want I wrote.

I have always previous been respectful towards you, but I'm not gonna alter what I post for your sake.

So deal with it.

I'm the elitist? :lol:. Okay Mr. Racist, Never has a point, spews insults when he doesn't get his way, blatantly denies facts because they're all from the "liberal media". :rofl:

Face facts, b. Your party is going to be on the wrong end of history, it's dying out about as fast as poor whites in Middle America.

No I'm actually pretty level headed and I don't do any of the above. That's the NT liberals behavior.

I'm a conservative, not a republican, not sure how many times I've said that now. And the GOP is dying out? They hold more nationwide seats now than any time since the 20's. It's the Democrat party that's been decimated in the past 8 years.

This is poor White people's Comeback Season.

That demographic has single handily taken over the Presidential nomination.

How can someone claim to be a Conservative support Trump though?

That man wants a massive government.

This is poor White people's Comeback Season.

That demographic has single handily taken over the Presidential nomination.

How can someone claim to be a Conservative support Trump though?

That man wants a massive government.

Not all conservatives want small government. They are find with big government all long as it doesn't help minority groups

Red states are some of the biggest users of welfare programs. I mean Obamacare's biggest success story was probably Kentucky

It is Trump's bigoted stances on social issues that have him so popular. And the view that the GOP establishment as not succeed in guaranteeing prosperity for the white majority, while simultaneously disadvantaging minorities.

Trump is not explitcitly promising the GOP base that, so his supporters are all for it

Last edited:
Remember what happened the last time Republicans had a large majority in Congress and the POTUS in the 1920s?

Last edited:
I've talked to a bunch and the most they can come up with is free college ,free healthcare, and he protested 50 years ago.

And he's the most honest.

i agree,
Bernie has been beating that FREE drum to death hasnt he?

the uninformed will eat it up
he needs the votes and i dont blame him

to be fair
im not mad at Trump for not denouncing the KKK
Trump aint stupid, those are votes, and every vote counts

That was fairly obvious if you've been paying attention tbh :lol:

Makes all that lecturing of other countries on democracy seem pretty damm hypocritical...

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, Hillary won every state that would have a large black voter turnout. I peeped the exit polls for Texas and sheesh :lol:

Bernie has the Millennial vote, but Hillary has the Gen X and Baby Boomer vote.

Back
Top Bottom