***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Caitlyn Jenner driving around in a MAGA hat after Donald Trump tried to ban trans people from the military... :wow:

how could anyone have ever doubt that she is a white woman? :rofl:::

classic #feminism white women behavior...demand equality, until it gets in the way of tax cuts. :lol:

Bruce Jenner was a **** person

Caitlyn Jenner is a **** person

At least she is consistent. Selfishly put tax cuts ahead of everything else.

Imagine, Kim has more sense when it comes to politics than Caitlyn.

It's scary how on point The Simpsons/South Park is with predicting ****

ffe5230fad1c4aaca8084549c96dfed8.jpg

Here is a video of Obeezy schooling Mucci Mane a few years back.

I have been going back and looking at the Obama's first two years.

There is a constant theme. Obama tries to find a middle ground, every calls him a traitor that will kill the economy. Progressives had little interest in defending him too, let the right fire on him at will.

My god did those clowns on Wall Street complain too, even after he let them off relatively easy. Wish he took their heads off instead

Man, the good old days. Makes me feel a little sad watching that.

It's scary how on point The Simpsons/South Park is with predicting ****

ffe5230fad1c4aaca8084549c96dfed8.jpg
I really can't wait to see what angle they take next season. From everything I heard, Trump winning caught them by surprise too, and they kind of had to adjust on the fly. Wild when you look at how true to life their arc is.

How do you satire something that's already a satire of itself, though.

I really can't wait to see what angle they take next season. From everything I heard, Trump winning caught them by surprise too, and they kind of had to adjust on the fly. Wild when you look at how true to life their arc is.

Try and a Matt said they are not gonna make fun of Trump anymore. They said it is hard to make fun of Trump.

They said they're going back to the old formula for S21. They don't wanna do political themes too hard because all the satire became reality :lol:

Regretfully, I have to disagree with Dapper Emperor Don here, these LIBBIE LOSERS don't DESERVE to board the Trump train :sick: They're not even people to me b
Let the libbies continue LOSING like KOOKY KILLARY LOST :smokin
611314095516a331d320c28fc53dbd7b.png

Teflon Don retweeting the REAL NEWS for the winners :smokin

That's right b, our glorious emperor is being president for CHARITY. What billionaires do you know that are willing to serve the real Americans for FREE? Obummer sure didn't with all his constant golfing, huge travel expenses, vacations, ... :smh:
Praise white Jesus for sending us his charitable messenger Dapper Don
And look at how these libbies are hating, such tremendous hatred has never been seen before b
Just terrible people, not even human :smh:
434fc5437798debd3fb4f7db955ebb06.png

And finally, it's time for the loony libbies to GET OVER the fact that HILLARY LOST
It's August and these damn libbies are still obsessing over the election, which they LOST in a tremendous LANDSLIDE :smokin
It's time for them to get over it and drop the PHONY FAKE RUSSIA EXCUSE
48cd4be875b774562c841eec0e2f6936.png

Try and a Matt said they are not gonna make fun of Trump anymore. They said it is hard to make fun of Trump.
Когда вы узнаете, что Dapper Donald - серьезный человек с серьезной целью - СДЕЛАТЬ АМЕРИКА УГОЛЬ СНОВА! South Park, и это чрезвычайно опасные либби будут заперты в да ГУЛАГе, когда пожелает Папа Влад, поэтому они боятся совершать сделки и говорить о да РЕАЛЬНЫХ АМЕРИКАНСКИХ ПРОБЛЕМАХ НА ДОМЕ. Как да лекарство заразило лопухи неудачных состояний Либби! ВСЕ АБРАТСКИЕ DA COOAAAAALLLL TRAIN!

Когда вы узнаете, что Dapper Donald - серьезный человек с серьезной целью - СДЕЛАТЬ АМЕРИКА УГОЛЬ СНОВА! South Park, и это чрезвычайно опасные либби будут заперты в да ГУЛАГе, когда пожелает Папа Влад, поэтому они боятся совершать сделки и говорить о да РЕАЛЬНЫХ АМЕРИКАНСКИХ ПРОБЛЕМАХ НА ДОМЕ. Как да лекарство заразило лопухи неудачных состояний Либби! ВСЕ АБРАТСКИЕ DA COOAAAAALLLL TRAIN!

Bruh :rofl:

I always knew most Americans were dumb, but I thought it was closer to 60-70% rather than the 90% I'm seeing these days

In most "first world" countries I've been to, even the dumbest people there would be average over here.

I mean, these idiot inbreds are STILL blaming Democrats/Obama when every branch of the government is controlled by Republicans right now. I just don't get how it's possible to be that @#$@$@ stupid

Jr has been quiet on twitter lately, maybe he is actually smarter than his dad and realized he needed to shut the **** up.

Когда вы узнаете, что Dapper Donald - серьезный человек с серьезной целью - СДЕЛАТЬ АМЕРИКА УГОЛЬ СНОВА! South Park, и это чрезвычайно опасные либби будут заперты в да ГУЛАГе, когда пожелает Папа Влад, поэтому они боятся совершать сделки и говорить о да РЕАЛЬНЫХ АМЕРИКАНСКИХ ПРОБЛЕМАХ НА ДОМЕ. Как да лекарство заразило лопухи неудачных состояний Либби! ВСЕ АБРАТСКИЕ ЗНАЧИТЕЛЬНЫЕ КОПИАЛЬНЫЕ ПОЕЗДКИ!
Это верно b
ЗАБРОНИРОВАТЬ!
Либералы заботятся только о глобалистских элитах
Отсутствие уважения к нашему императору Dapper Don отвратительно b
ОТЛИЧНО работа товарищ
#Угольная банда :pimp:

ILa7A.gif

I broke out the COSSACK Dance with this post. I read it in perfect Russian.

Это верно b
ЗАБРОНИРОВАТЬ!
Либералы заботятся только о глобалистских элитах
Отсутствие уважения к нашему императору Dapper Don отвратительно b
ОТЛИЧНО работа товарищ
#Угольная банда :pimp:

נמאס לי מכם שאתם שוטים פחם שמפעילים את הפה. מנהיגך חלש ועצלן. רק עניין של זמן עד שהשערה הליברלית תהפוך למציאות. #KaleGang #SorosSet

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/

And we have the drug lords in Mexico that are knocking the hell out of our country. They are sending drugs to Chicago, Los Angeles, and to New York. Up in New Hampshire – I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den – is coming from the southern border

Turnbull: You can certainly say that it was not a deal that you would have done, but you are going to stick with it.

Dapper Don: I have no choice to say that about it. Malcom [sic], I am going to say that I have no choice but to honor my predecessor’s deal. I think it is a horrible deal, a disgusting deal that I would have never made. It is an embarrassment to the United States of America and you can say it just the way I said it. I will say it just that way. As far as I am concerned that is enough Malcom [sic]. I have had it. I have been making these calls all day and this is the most unpleasant call all day. Putin was a pleasant call. This is ridiculous.

1tl455.jpg

נמאס לי מכם שאתם שוטים פחם שמפעילים את הפה. מנהיגך חלש ועצלן. רק עניין של זמן עד שהשערה הליברלית תהפוך למציאות. #KaleGang #SorosSet
aepps20 aepps20 noskey noskey Вы видите это еврейское слово салат?
тошнотворный :smh:
Угольная банда объединяется против либеральных элит и глобалистских заговорщиков! :pimp:
Благословите нашего императора Dapper Don :smokin

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I lost it with the hebrew and russian posts. I'm not trying to get fired on a friday for laughing so hard :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom