***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Carlton wasn't taken aback by the Bigot

He just realized that since Trump now knows how he looks, his rental application was gonna get denied.

BARSON would clear up the misunderstanding just like when Uncle Phil cleared it up when the police thought Carlton and Will stole that car.

images

Make the Libby scumcucks think you've turned against da COOOOAAAAALLLLL TRAIN. Infiltrate and destroy from the inside. Light the coal fire right there in their homes. We will wait for your return, Comrade.

Doing my best James "Jim" Justice impression. I'd neva turn on DAPPER DON. He's OUR PRESIDENT ELECT.

Where's Team Trump to tell us that Don tha Con is still the best negotiator and that Mueller is actually getting ready to lock Hillary up?

Where's Team Trump to tell us that Don tha Con is still the best negotiator and that Mueller is actually getting ready to lock Hillary up?
We don't bother with da FAKE NEWS and da WITCH HUNTS of da swamp. Dapper Don just pretending to be weak and scared, so when da price is right he can hit em with da New York two piece mouth game negotiating skills. And just to prove how alpha he is, Dapper Don gonna give da wife's da NY Stop and Frisk treatment. Right in da *****. Only da best negotiating skills B

That video reminded me of that "Wall Street/Main Street" phrase and how hard it was ran into the ground :lol:

Here is a video of Obeezy schooling Mucci Mane a few years back.

I have been going back and looking at the Obama's first two years.

There is a constant theme. Obama tries to find a middle ground, every calls him a traitor that will kill the economy. Progressives had little interest in defending him too, let the right fire on him at will.

My god did those clowns on Wall Street complain too, even after he let them off relatively easy. Wish he took their heads off instead

Three things I'm reminded of: The benefit of face to face conversation and its ability make us be respectful even if we have major disagreements; the extremely progressive proposals that the White House was floating during Obama's first two years and finally, I forgot just how well Obama can command a room and keep multiple trains of thought and discussions straight.

If America had maintained and reinforced a Democratic Majority in the Congress in the 2010 midterms, maybe we'd have a public option in healthcare markets, maybe a public option in banking and a second stimulus and comprehensive immigration reform and a more robust set of criminal justice reforms.

At it's heart, the main problem with Wall Street is that too many financiers see themselves as America's aristocracy and they deserve deference due to absolute monarchs. I think some of major hedge fund managers, the elite of the elite, see themselves as closer to God or his secular equivalent. They see even slight criticism or oversight as an assault of their majesty and thus an assault on the well being of all of society, in the way that Medieval King or a 17th Century King of France would see himself and his place and role in his society.

That video reminded me of that "Wall Street/Main Street" phrase and how hard it was ran into the ground :lol:

They used that phrase way too much but I have to say, it is good short hand for the financial sector and non financial sectors. Economists use the term when they are talking to economists and non economists so the term has value all though it does have the major fault of overly simplifying things.

The Mueller-Russia grand jury rumors being confirmed is a much pretty huge deal,haven't seen it covered as such much though.

Could you imagine if Obama had a grand jury impaneled in an investigation against them...it wouldve dominated the news cycle for months :lol:

The right is much better at scandal mongering,however small in stature or irrelevant in the big picture their annointed 'scandals' usually are. It's probably made some folks numb to outrage though

NAACP cites, racism, discrimination, hate crimes, and weakening of legal recourse for the travel warning. Professor Gerald Horne puts the measure in its contemporary and historical context in Missouri

Missouri Missery :smh:

Trump is claiming his deregulation has caused all the job growth for the first half of the year. :lol:

His Stans are desperate for a win and don't know economics so they will believe him.

Rising stock prices is not an indicator of financial health like Trump would have you believe, specially when you examine who is buying that stock, says economist Michael Hudson, the author of Killing the Host: How Financial Parasites and Debt Destroy the Global Economy

The youtube comments for this video are hilarious!!!

So many excuses from cult members for why they voted for the orange clown. :smh::lol:

"The "BIG BOSSES" are letting him build the wall. That's my point of view. But, they do not want US to have good relations with Russia, that's why "THE ORDER", was passed down about more sanctions against Russia. What he gets done, is what "THEY" will allow to get done. That's how I see it, finally..Sad but true." :smh::lol:

"We are all in this together, why do you have to bring up the race card? Always boohooing, well what about my ancestors, the Indians almost getting wiped off the face of the earth?? You don't hear them boohooing all the time. We are all enslaved, don't you get that yet? And we have not seen nothing yet, wait till they get their NEW WORLD ORDER they want so bad."

"you are so prejudice, did you forget we voted Obama in for 8 long years and look how that turned out, lost my insurance because of Obama care or should I say Obama nightmare? He threw us under the bus many times. Get over your crazy prejudice attitude. NOT IMPRESSED."

:rofl::

Janette got her daily dose of coal in early.

Nice, the Soros hacker finally got into aepps account
It's gotten to the point where Aepps and da COAL GANG is the first thing my mind thinks of whenever I see or hear about coal. Certainly the pile of coal in my shed :lol: Aepps has been in EXCELLENT character for so long it'll probably take some time to unlearn it when da Don goes out one way or the other.

Caitlyn Jenner driving around in a MAGA hat after Donald Trump tried to ban trans people from the military... :wow:

how could anyone have ever doubt that she is a white woman? :rofl::

classic #feminism white women behavior...demand equality, until it gets in the way of tax cuts. :lol:

It's gotten to the point where Aepps and da COAL GANG is the first thing my mind thinks of whenever I see or hear about coal. Certainly the pile of coal in my shed :lol: Aepps has been in EXCELLENT character for so long it'll probably take some time to unlearn it when da Don goes out one way or the other.

COMRADE COLUMBIA, I am humbled and honored that my dedication to COAL, Barson, Devos Bae and Dapper Don has made an impression. DAPPER Don is MY PRESIDENT NOW AND FOREVER. I don't care if Libbie SNOWFLAKES try to take him down, I will never respect Obummer or Libbies again.

Back
Top Bottom