***Official Political Discussion Thread***

seen this guy show up on news feed today...

Adonis, who grew up in Pittsburgh as Sam Polinsky, is one of the few Americans who has made a successful career in Mexico’s competitive Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre, or World Wrestling Council. The 27-year-old is tall and blond, which makes him stand out in the lucha libre community, but he didn’t become a superstar until this past November, when he began playing on Mexico’s anger at President Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...est-wrestling-villain/?utm_term=.7a1a84055a3e

Occasionally pop in on this thread.. do you guys troll or is that how y'all actually think?
Think? You think we got time to think? Look at DA DISASTER of a state Obummer left this country in. Da economy is ruined, da world is laughing at us, our wives won't hold our hands, da mooslims are making sharia law, and, as if that's not enough, they're taking our women too.

Look, there's only one man who can fix it, and his name is DA MAJESTICAL MAGICAL MAGNIFICENT don trump. He has a plan and he needs YOU to cooperate and get your *** in da coal mines, now!

How else am I going to fulfill my dream of one day driving a car with da passing lane power B??? HOW?

but yes, it is all jokes. or so we thought it was. until an orange turd became our president. and now this satire is our only way of staying sane.

Last edited:
Think? You think we got time to think? Look at DA DISASTER of a state Obummer left this country in. Da economy is ruined, da world is laughing at us, our wives won't hold our hands, da mooslims are making sharia law, and, as if that's not enough, they're taking our women too.

Look, there's only one man who can fix it, and his name is DA MAJESTICAL MAGICAL MAGNIFICENT don trump. He has a plan and he needs YOU to cooperate and get your *** in da coal mines, now!

How else am I going to fulfill my dream of one day driving a car with da passing lane power B??? HOW?

but yes, it is all jokes. or so we thought it was. until an orange turd became our president. and now this satire is our only way of staying sane.

I'm sick and tired of Da attacks on Da Don B. All LIBBIES HAVE TO DO IS LOOK B. They need to LOOK at what a DISASTER OBUMMER was B. Da nerve to ask us REAL AMERICANS whether we believe what we say B is what's wrong with Da world today. I wouldn't have VOTED for Da Don countless times if I didn't believe in Da Hemi, Da passing power and Da Coal. LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HERRRRRRRRRRRRRR UP. I wish Da mods would expose Da Soros plants with their back-up accounts B.

Trump's lawyer just got a hit with a bunch of ethics violations :lol:

What a time

Edit: Sorry, complaints

Last edited:
Would you guys describe "real Americans" as cult members? I think it fits by definition and action but I'm interested in other opinions on it.

100%

They despose of facts and reason in favor of devoting themselves to the cult of personality of President Mango Camacho

Last edited:
I am not down playing Booker. But I have said that he needs to work on his economic but if he showed up in 2020 being a strong Civil Rights candidate it would he might get my support.

That petulence will always exist. But the 2020 primary will not be like the 2016 primary. Not candidate will have a monopoly over the establishment support like Clinton did, or the progressive and working class support like Sanders did.

The sentiment this cycle was fueled by people falsely believing Bernie was cheated out of the nomination. If Booker beats a over 10 person field, a diverse field, that talking point won't exist.

Also most Sanders supporters did show up for Hillary. Plus Hillary had too much baggage, much not her fault but it still hurt. Third party voters have been properly shamed so fewer will break from the Dem coalition

But then again the level of buffoonery in the far left is the highest I have ever seen it.

To your point (and your excellent do to list as well), it really will not feel like a civil war between two clearly defined factions. Counterintuitively, 10 good candidates all representing slightly different points of view, with a great deal of ideological over lap will probably create a situation where it will be easier to rally behind the 1 person who ultimately gets nominated.

Like I have alluded to before, if we can make Democratic primary voters' habits less and less correlated with their age, race, income, State or zip code, the better we can unify around the eventual nominee. Of Course being out of power will also help in terms of bringing liberals together in the 2020 general election (and hopefully the 2018 midterms).

@KatyTurNBC:
Exclusive: Trump personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, has hired his own counsel: Stephen Ryan, of McDermott, Will & Emery.- source w knowledge

@MykeCole:

#MAGA

My
Attorney
Got a
Attorney

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's a legal tiramisu up in the WH.
Occasionally pop in on this thread.. do you guys troll or is that how y'all actually think?

Get on board B! Eat da cake, smell the coal and let the fumes take your worries away! Da Don is here with da real and only true UNPRESIDENTED FREDOM!!!!!!

VROOOOOOOM!!!!!! VROOOOOOOOOM

Claude Taylor says Bannon is now being investigated for obstruction...physically threatened White House staffers :lol:

The best people

Lmaooooooooooooo man this is legit the best reality tv material I've ever seen....EVERYDAYYY is something juicy coming out

The entire WH staff spends more time doing damage control than they do actually ANYTHING else :lol:

It's sad really cause you still have supporters of this clown show.... and more importantly and scary as h.e. double hockey sticks is the fact you got a lot of Repubs in congress that's ok with this clown... Smh

Back
Top Bottom