***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It disturbed me greatly how vicious these libbies can be. Don't worry though B, I filed a complaint with da auralnauts. And I'm starting a campaign to boycott planters nuts.

EXCELLENT news COMRADE. We have to FIGHT BACK ANY WAY WE CAN B. LIBBIES stay crying about how Gianforte slammed Da LIBBIE reporter for asking UNFAIR questions but no one is saying anything about how Da LIBBIE MEDIA SLAMMED DA DON with fake news, conjecture and innuendo rather than Da FAX B.

I see Trump didn't bring back the Cuba wet foot dry foot policy. If he really wanted to flex on Obeezy he should have brought that policy back.

I see Trump didn't bring back the Cuba wet foot dry foot policy. If he really wanted to flex on Obeezy he should have brought that policy back.
I don't think him rolling back on what Obama did to build a relationship with Cuba does any good either though, especially for our international reputation (although it's been down on the dumps anyway).

Rosenstein news -- Deputy AG acknowledges he may need to recuse himself from Russia probe - @ABC News https://t.co/gJOYtsKkjZ

Dude probably doesn't wanna take the fall/blame for whenever fat bastard tries to fire Mueller after he already passed the buck on Comey to him :lol:

Last edited:
My job is literally right across from the park that Scalise was shot at.

I been home since Wednesday. **** crazy.

Anyone else see STEVEN HARVEY'S growth under Barson's tutelage? HIS COMMENTS about FLINT were straight out of Da BENJAMIN FRANKLIN CARSON playbook B.

Anyone else see STEVEN HARVEY'S growth under Barson's tutelage? HIS COMMENTS about FLINT were straight out of Da BENJAMIN FRANKLIN CARSON playbook B.

Famb you are the goat method actor in NT history

I saw your comments in the other thread throwing Steve under the bus and I was taken aback for a second, because I was not expecting it.

Famb you are the goat method actor in NT history

I saw your comments in the other thread throwing Steve under the bus and I was taken aback for a second, because I was not expecting it.

My account got hacked B. Da LIBBIES trying to sully my name like they've tried to do Da Don B. STEVEN HARVEY IS A TREASURE B. His work in the community is UNPRECEDENTED B. His Choppa Suit Game is second to none B. He stays adjusting ties on family feud B. I gave Da Don a chance after Barson and Steven vouched for his character.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Exhibits A and B of why Dapper Dandy Don Drumpf is MAKING AMERICA GREATER THAN EVER. Look at my Comrades up there! Look at them. True Patriots out here doing da lord God Emperor's work [emoji]128133[/emoji] We all know da patriots are in da coal mines 7 days a week, 28 hours a day putting da country on their COOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLL train back, like da true American patriot Tom Brady put da country on his back when leading da true American Patriots over da Libby's in da Super Coal 51. #BuildThatWall! #MACA! Aunt Jemima is my home girl and Dapper Don is my President, B [emoji]128131[/emoji] :pimp: [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom