***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If they impeach Agent Orange, what are the chances he ends up behind bars?
Probably unlikely. Pence would pardon him.
But imagine if he didn't. What if Dapper Don gets caught up in treason, would President Michael Pence pardon a treasonous traitor?

No, because DA DON didn't commit a crime, B! [emoji]128133[/emoji] Proof is in da pudding and I don't see no pudding anywhere near da Dapper Daddy Don! By da end of 2020 EVERY TRUE MERICAN will have da Jesus piece, da Hemi wit da passing lane power, and da most Dominican lung around, B! :pimp: [emoji]128133[/emoji] And when Da Don presses Ronnie Rosenstein to charge Crooked Hillary and lock da FAKE NEWS COMMIES up, Merica will have UNPRESIDENTED DEAL MAKING POWER, B! #BuildThatCoal! #MACA! #PASSINGLANEPOWERVROOOMVROOOOMB[emoji]128133[/emoji]

another victory for the real americans!! I done drank the lemon coalade and man is it so great. Get your cups out my comrades :pimp:

But imagine if he didn't. What if Dapper Don gets caught up in treason, would President Michael Pence pardon a treasonous traitor?

No, because DA DON didn't commit a crime, B! [emoji]128133[/emoji] Proof is in da pudding and I don't see no pudding anywhere near da Dapper Daddy Don! By da end of 2020 EVERY TRUE MERICAN will have da Jesus piece, da Hemi wit da passing lane power, and da most Dominican lung around, B! :pimp: [emoji]128133[/emoji] And when Da Don presses Ronnie Rosenstein to charge Crooked Hillary and lock da FAKE NEWS COMMIES up, Merica will have UNPRESIDENTED DEAL MAKING POWER, B! #BuildThatCoal! #MACA! #PASSINGLANEPOWERVROOOMVROOOOMB[emoji]128133[/emoji]

NOSKEY 2032 B

NOSKEY 2032 B
Da BARSON & NOSKEY 2032 ticket looking like a landslide victory already comrade 
smokin.gif

When our emperor Don grows older and passes the torch to dr. Barson da libbies won't know what to do b

If there's any of them left at that point, cuz da  Dapper Don landing victory after victory after victory is already making their heads spin so much their last hope is a WITCH HUNT

Coal is coming back, the people will have passing lane power once again, it's gonna be tremendous comrade 
smokin.gif

Da libbies are already wetting their hemp panties witnessing the return of Real America b

SHOOK

Last edited:
:rofl: these cats found the perfect way to repel Ninja :rofl:
Da echo chamber was too annoying b
Da beats of da rust belt had me jumpin 8)
Ninjafish and Broke Boy Rico are always welcome in da ROOOOOOKIE Rusty Rust Belt, b :pimp: But da Kale Gang gonna have to get down wit da COOOAAAAALLLL TRAIN or lay down like Crooked H and Barack Hussein Obummer, B. I mean did Nas lay down when Jay stabbed him in da back? No, Nas came out and got it poppin, B, and now we got da GOAT rapper and da GOAT president all out here in da streets reppin da New York minute, B [emoji]128133[/emoji] Like da best rapper from that disgusting, violent, terrible, worst terrible, commie, failure state California said, "Da coal gon be alright!" B :pimp: [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128096[/emoji][emoji]127870[/emoji]

Da BARSON & NOSKEY 2032 ticket looking like a landslide victory already comrade :smokin
When our emperor Don grows older and passes the torch to dr. Barson da libbies won't know what to do b
If there's any of them left at that point, cuz da  Dapper Don landing victory after victory after victory is already making their heads spin so much their last hope is a WITCH HUNT
Coal is coming back, the people will have passing lane power once again, it's gonna be tremendous comrade :smokin
Da libbies are already wetting their hemp panties witnessing the return of Real America b
SHOOK

WELL SAID B, WELL SAID COMRADE. U a REAL AMERICAN THAT I KEEP TALKING ABOUT.

I can see it now. I keep learning everything I can from BARSON during his 2020 run. I run in 2028 with my VP whywesteppin, Columbia as Secretary of State, Noskey as HUD Secretary and eddiengambino as Secretary of Education. I Ride Da Anti LIBBIE sentiment and COAL to victory B. We LOCK RUSTY and Crooked H in jail and we setup Noskey's run in 2032.

Da BARSON & NOSKEY 2032 ticket looking like a landslide victory already comrade :smokin
Coal is coming back, the people will have passing lane power once again, it's gonna be tremendous comrade :smokin
SHOOK

I can see it now. I keep learning everything I can from BARSON during his 2020 run. I run in 2028 with my VP whywesteppin, Columbia as Secretary of State, Noskey as HUD Secretary and eddiengambino as Secretary of Education. I Ride Da Anti LIBBIE sentiment and COAL to victory B. We LOCK RUSTY and Crooked H in jail and we setup Noskey's run in 2032.
I'M SHEDDING TEARS OF COAL READING THIS, B. TRUE AMERICAN HEROES HERE. Da flag is red, white, and COAL when we run da COAL HOUSE FOR DA REST OF AMERICAN HISTORY, B :pimp: Building da annual Coal man out front of da Rose Garden with all da Coal flakes that we bring wit da COAL HOUSE TAKEOVER ⛇

SHOOK

It would be an honor to serve alongside you as we make America great again B.

I should warn you that I have no political experience, I lied about graduating college, I am actually still working on my GED, I came to this country illegally and married a mail-order bride, I am deeply insecure about da size of my testicles, women avoid me like I'm a human-sized Zika-carrying mosquito, in public I shame single mothers for being on welfare while in private I benefit greatly from social programs like da rent control, I make racist jokes all da time but I am obviously not racist because I support Benjamin Barson 2020, and I have on more than one occasion spent da night in jail for breaking da eyewear of libbie journalists.

In other words, sir: I am PERFECT for da job.

I'm firing back bottles of nitro cold brewed ice coffee made with fair trade coffee beans just shaking my head at you dudes.

Y'all lucky ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Soros))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) mandates all all the libby shills go to ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((temple)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) or else #kalegang would be in here clapping byke.

I should warn you that I have no political experience, I lied about graduating college, I am actually still working on my GED, I came to this country illegally and married a mail-order bride, I am deeply insecure about da size of my testicles, women avoid me like I'm a human-sized Zika-carrying mosquito, in public I shame single mothers for being on welfare while in private I benefit greatly from social programs like da rent control, I make racist jokes all da time but I am obviously not racist because I support Benjamin Barson 2020, and I have on more than one occasion spent da night in jail for breaking da eyewear of libbie journalists.

I knew I couls count on u B. U got all Da qualifications B. DON'T let LIBBIE concepts of decency and morality stop u B.

SHOOK

Have you ever been the victim of armed robbery doe?

Have you ever been the victim of armed robbery doe?

funny you should ask. one day i was at da popeyes organization, waiting for my fried chicken and bucket of butter biscuits, when an elderly lady walked in with a cane and asked me for some change. change? i yelled. no, lady. da only thing that needs to change is your state of mind.

Back
Top Bottom