***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm more annoyed by the lack of accountability on their part. When people call them out on their selfish tendneices, disregard for those impacted by the orange man in office, and wishy washy unreliable voting habits.

Their go to line for everything is "but Bernie got screwed" "Both candidates are the same" "my guy doesn't get the nomination I'm not showing up Election Day presidential wise or local wise"

I'm more annoyed by the lack of accountability on their part. When people call them out on their selfish tendneices, disregard for those impacted by the orange man in office, and wishy washy unreliable voting habits.

Their go to line for everything is "but Bernie got screwed" "Both candidates are the same" "my guy doesn't get the nomination I'm not showing up Election Day presidential wise or local wise"
Those folks were the worst. If you aren't gonna vote the president, at least vote locally or state rep. Some people are just lost.

All I got to say is BernBros are annoying right now

Yes I'm sick of their bs arguments and logic

Me too given how they've hijacked the progressive label and dragged its reputation in the name of pettiness :smh:
I thought people would drop their shtick after the election...but good lord, the absolute whining and passive aggressive from these folks.

It's the kinda thing that keeps 'the resistance' divided instead of coming together to form a solid long term strategy/gameplan to kicking the GOP to the curb.

The more idealogically oriented conversations can be had at another,less pressing time when time there's not as much at stake.

Really hope it manages to die down sooner than later and we see more solidarity amongst the left in the lead up to 2018...

They're gonna need it to have a chance at winning back congress,can't just expect the GOP's mistakes to bring the W on a silver platter

Last edited:
Yea a lot of folks on the left have their priorities messed up. A lot of the issues/debates some of them bring up are much more suitable for when there's actual liberal in power making the policy. There's a bigger picture at play and to look out for when that's not the case and folks can't just turn a blind eye to it in the name of idealogy

It's like the far left Melenchon supporters in France who would rather risk a chance of Le Pen winning than vote for the more centrist candidate, Macron.

What I don't understand is how these people continue to fight over things that don't matter in the grand scheme of things when Da Don and Munster are literally trying to kill people but No, no, no, these folks just want to talk about who is bought and paid for by wall street. Makes me sick. Some of us are old enough to remember the Bush years and I just don't get how people can live through Reagan, Bush 1 and Bush 2 yet still don't understand the stakes. Cenk scumbag and Anna Clownsparian are beyond hope.

Type of folks who would rather stay sick than have a spoon of cough syrup because it tastes bad

Last edited:
All I got to say is BernBros are annoying right now

Yes I'm sick of their bs arguments and logic

Me too given how they've hijacked the progressive label and dragged its reputation in the name of pettiness :smh:
I thought people would drop their shtick after the election...but good lord, the absolute whining and passive aggressive from these folks.

It's the kinda thing that keeps 'the resistance' divided instead of coming together to form a solid long term strategy/gameplan to kicking the GOP to the curb.

The more idealogically oriented conversations can be had at another,less pressing time when time here's not as much at stake.

Really hope it manages to die down sooner than later and we see more solidarity amongst the left in time here she lead up to 2018...
God I hope so :lol:
I will admit I was being a stereotypical bern bro at times before election night, but I recognized how we need to get together to unwind this GOP nonsense when the results came in.

If I can mend some fences with rusty over that period of pettiness, I'm sure some more "progressives" can get together to find some common ground without insulting each other.

Some can be reached.

Some are a lost cause. The ones who were Bernie or bust only to later call Bernie a sellout because he ultimately endorsed Hillary and was a traitor to their cause for joining the hated establishment, it's likely no reasoning with them.

Yea a lot of folks on the left have their priorities messed up. A lot of the issues/debates some of them bring up are much more suitable for when there's actual liberal in power making the policy. There's a bigger picture at play and to look out for when that's not the case and folks can't just turn a blind eye to it in the name of idealogy

It's like the far left Melenchon supporters in France who would rather risk a chance of Le Pen winning than vote for the more centrist candidate, Macron.

What I don't understand is how these people continue to fight over things that don't matter in the grand scheme of things when Da Don and Munster are literally trying to kill people but No, no, no, these folks just want to talk about who is bought and paid for by wall street. Makes me sick. Some of us are old enough to remember the Bush years and I just don't get how people can live through Reagan, Bush 1 and Bush 2 yet still don't understand the stakes. Cenk scumbag and Anna Clownsparian are beyond hope.

Yea I feel like a lot of it is ego driven cause it sure isn't rational. Certain folks wanna keep arguing over things that will never ever even be on the table as long as the GOP is in power,it's pretty much wasted energy that could be used more productively elsewhere instead of being used to keep the opposition fractured.

Gotta start moving like GOP voters,they have their different wings in the party with differentiating beliefs yet they put those differences aside when it comes down to business and sticking together at the ballots. They show up regardless. That's how they've managed to win more often than not even given such historically unpopular policies.

If that happened on the left,they'd rarely ever lose these elections,gerrymandering be damned

Last edited:
I just tell my scumbag progressives and Bernie Bros friends that their shtick is getting old.

Most folk just want progress, he don't view Bernie ******* Sanders as their savior.

Keep litigating these petty beefs and forcing people to deal with your petulance, and watch them tune you out. Like some of these fools are mad at Sam Bee for making a couple jokes.

And Bernie is fueling this nonsense, he needs to stop implying that the only reason a Dem has to disagree with him is because they are bought.

Last edited:
Yea I feel like a lot of it is ego driven cause it sure isn't rational. Certain folks wanna keep arguing over things that will never ever even be on the table as long as the GOP is in power,it's pretty much wasted energy that could be used more productively elsewhere instead of being used to keep the opposition fractured.

Gotta start moving like GOP voters,they have their different wings in the party with differentiating beliefs yet they put those differences aside when it comes down to business and sticking together at the ballots. They show up regardless. That's how they've managed to win more often than not even given such historically unpopular policies.

If that happened on the left,they'd rarely ever lose these elections,gerrymandering be damned

This is exactly how I feel. Look how many republicans were sooooooooooooooooo appalled and sickened by Da Don but yet they still voted. The stakes are too high for dems to waste time talking about "corporate democrats" and wall street. Those things are important but if democrat backed by wall street can stop this healthcare and make sure that Da Don fails then let's go.

giphy.gif

Let them suffer and die, strengthen the gene pool for future generation word to Apocalypse

Really hope these Republicans don't get let off the hook...

Gotta bludgeon them over the next year until with this all the way until November

Last edited:
This man Trump just praised the Australia for have better healthcare than America.

The irony of that statement was completely lost on his dumb ***.

It's looking the Cali Nuclear option to redistricting out the 14 GOP House members will not be needed after all.

The GOP did not pay a price in the EC in 2016 for bashing Mexicans. The GOP is not going to pay an immediate price for this AHCA but I do think that they will pay a steep price for both of their actions. House seats, Senate seats and governorships are going to flip all over the Western US. The West Coast, The South West and the Rio Grande Valley will be looking very blue by January 2019.

Nah, my district, the 8th district, will remain red for a long time without some gerrymandering to be completely honest.

Jerry Brown gonna have to press that button :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom