***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's just a live poll of how viewers felt and Bern's had the overwhelming lead the entire time. Hilary started real strong but she really lost momentum near the end. Bernie was strong all around imo but a little weaker than I though on gun issues. 
Bernie was already being to real saying we need to learn from Denmark on certain issues and saying America is an embarrassment, he had to sugar coat something 
laugh.gif

I'm just glad to see Sanders in the race really pushing Hilary away from her more centrist/moderate positions. LOVE how campaign finance reform has become mainstream :pimp: :pimp:

His was never a centrist, I dunno where people get this from

She is more moderate than Bernie yes, but compared to most Dems, she clearly on the further left side

Biden and Webb are moderates

Last edited:
Ain't no one cares about your house parties Bernie. I want to know where this clown Chafee came from. I wouldn't vote for him as the commissioner of my fantasy football league.

I'm just glad to see Sanders in the race really pushing Hilary away from her more centrist/moderate positions. LOVE how campaign finance reform has become mainstream 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
His was never a centrist, I dunno where people get this from

He is more moderate than Bernie yes, but compared to most Dems, she clearly on the further left side

Biden and Webb are moderates
Didn't say she was,just said a lot of her positions on certain issues especially finance/foreign policy related have been much more o-wards the center than her position on other issues.

Hillary is a politician to the core, Bernie kept it 100% when he should've kept it at like an 85. This is Hillary's to lose, I just don't believe that she'll get anything done, if not for lack of effort but because the GOP will go against anything she presents, just like Obama.

Yeah Chafee was just happy to be their and now he can tell his grandkids he ran for president and debated other candidates and "held his own" 
laugh.gif

-Martin O'Malley might be campaigning for a Vice President nod

-Bernie is like Quentin Miller, he got the bars but horrible deliver. Bill de Blasio might be the progressive movement's Drake, I dunno :smh:

Last edited:
Chafee would sign a bill just to sign it. Then he would say that it was his first day on the job.

Hillary is a politician to the core, Bernie kept it 100% when he should've kept it at like an 85. This is Hillary's to lose, I just don't believe that she'll get anything done, if not for lack of effort but because the GOP will go against anything she presents, just like Obama.
This! I found myself saying so many times "Bernie I agree with you but you keeping it to real bruh" 
laugh.gif

He'd never accept it anyway but that would mobilize the left of the country so fast...
laugh.gif

Bern really gave Hilary an assist though with that email line  
laugh.gif

Gotta get Larry Lessig in on the next debate,it's crazy how dude's like Chafee and a closet repub were invited and not him. Dude would really map out the debate on finance reform/regulations 

Last edited:
I love my man Bern but my homeboy pointed out something again tonight about dude's answers:

-Votes against Immigration reform on principle because it would hurt a small group of people, even though it would help many more

-Votes in favor of Clinton's the tough on crime bill when he knew it was gonna hurt African Americans, because the Violence Against women act was attached

:rolleyes :smh:

If Bernie doesn't get the nomination he will endorse Hillary in the same way i'll admit Paul Pierce is a good basketball player...

very reluctantly 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That "Congress does not regulate Wall Street,Wall Street regulates Congress" line was so cold 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom