***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He means pressure them through the political process

Help us or you get voted out

Kinda like how gun owners have politicians by the balls

I understand exactly what he meant but that doesn't seem very realistic given the fact that if a dem is elected he or she will face a Republican controlled Congress.

Every time they answer a question by stating w/ platitudes I just tune out...

Just get to answering the damn questions.

"Bernie Sanders says America is an embarrassment...up next" - Bill O'Reilly tomorrow night

:lol:

It is true though. My relatives in Europe have a hard time believing some of the things I tell them about working in the US.

Webb needs to drop out.

Dude sounds like a moderate republican. That he runs as a democrat should tell anyone not paying attention just how far right the political discourse has shifted.

I understand exactly what he meant but that doesn't seem very realistic given the fact that if a dem is elected he or she will face a Republican controlled Congress.
What? Dems can win back Congress in 2016 too.

:lol:

It is true though. My relatives in Europe have a hard time believing some of the things I tell them about working in the US.
Dude sounds like a moderate republican. That he runs as a democrat should tell anyone not paying attention just how far right the political discourse has shifted.
Dude is so hard to listening

This, I used to role with many Republican values until the party went too far right for my tastes.

FEEL THE BERN 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Webb's enemy line killed me 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
It's just a live poll of how viewers felt and Bern's had the overwhelming lead the entire time. Hilary started real strong but she really lost momentum near the end. Bernie was strong all around imo but a little weaker than I though on gun issues. 

Last edited:
I think Hillary won this debate. Bernie was solid, O'Malley was decent, Chafee embarrassed himself, Webb should drop out and Don Lemon is still an idiot.

Last edited:
Lets keep it #1HUNNA, Bernie did not win a damb thing tonight

Dude was outchea pushing his ideology more that painting a clear picture on how progressive principles will help this country

Last edited:
O'Malley is the Democratic Rubio imo 
laugh.gif
. He's a solid candidate and he'll get some hype but I don't see him going anywhere,in the election of the outsider,he comes off as to-o much of a politician. 

The other dudes are non factors and I feel like Webb is a troll or just a blue dog 
laugh.gif

I'm just glad to see Sanders in the race really pushing Hilary away from her more centrist/moderate positions. LOVE how campaign finance reform has become mainstream 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

O'Malley is the Democratic Rubio imo :lol: . He's a solid candidate and he'll get some hype but I don't see him going anywhere,in the election of the outsider,he comes off as to-o much of a politician. 

The other dudes are non factors and I feel like Webb is a troll or just a blue dog :lol:

Famb talking about he a Washington outsider. :lol:

He lives in ******* Maryland, and been hinting at a run for president since his reelection as governor

I like dude, but he not fooling anyone with that

Last edited:
Hopped on NT just to see where heads were at in terms of the debate.

Bout to go ahead and drop $30 for my man Bern rn and take my leave once again.

Y'all stay up.

Back
Top Bottom