***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Cutting off Trump's Twitter would be the Worst idea ever.

They would literally create a ring winged Twitter rival overnight.
Precisely
Freedom of speech should still be promoted
However, we also have the right to criticize whatever we think that he has done wrong on an open forum

Best gift you ever gave was when you lied and said you're black and got exposed

That **** was priceless

I'm pretty sure it was.

Moving forward though. That has nothing to do with the political discussion thread. I'll take any personal issues in my inbox though. Otherwise Ima press that report button if you try to antagonize me because I'm not getting suspended again.

Some CBP agents at various airports are disobeying the court order
There has been reports that US marshals are heading down to force them to obey the court orders

"This is Fine"

"He's disrupting the establishment"
Crazy thing is that may cause a civil war if us marshals butt heads with the customs and border patrol
Judicial branch about to butt heads with the executive branch :wow:

Best gift you ever gave was when you lied and said you're black and got exposed

That **** was priceless

I'm pretty sure it was.

Moving forward though. That has nothing to do with the political discussion thread. I'll take any personal issues in my inbox though. Otherwise Ima press that report button if you try to antagonize me because I'm not getting suspended again.
:lol:

There has been reports that US marshals are heading down to force them to obey the court orders

"This is Fine"

Crazy thing is that may cause a civil war if us marshals butt heads with the customs and border patrol

what a cluster___ :smh:

CBP refused. When asked who they're reporting to they said "Donald J. Trump."

dudes really going out on their swords

I don't mind the lols. I'll laugh at myself on that one and take that L.

Just not interested in the back and forth though. Not trying to push Meths buttons so I'm not going to entertain it.

I owned up to what I said. Even apologized for it because I was wrong. Who I said it about is well within reason to hold a grudge or feel negatively towards me. Can't cry foul about that.

Really don't know what else to say. I said some dumb stuff in the heat of the moment I wish I didn't say because it was wrong. I don't want to derail the political thread over this though so my inbox is open

"This is Fine"

what a cluster___ :smh:

CBP refused. When asked who they're reporting to they said "Donald J. Trump."

dudes really going out on their swords

Well to be fair they are supposed to listen to the executive branch order
But...the judicial branch holds more power since they are ones enforce the laws
Either way this is a mess

laugh.gif
I don't mind the lols. I'll laugh at myself on that one and take that L.

Just not interested in the back and forth though. Not trying to push Meths buttons so I'm not going to entertain it.

I owned up to what I said. Even apologized for it because I was wrong. Who I said it about is well within reason to hold a grudge or feel negatively towards me. Can't cry foul about that.

Really don't know what else to say. I said some dumb stuff in the heat of the moment I wish I didn't say because it was wrong. I don't want to derail the political thread over this though so my inbox is open
I can respect that, nothing wrong with owning up to your mistakes. 

I can respect that, nothing wrong with owning up to your mistakes. 

Thanks. Like I said. I'll own up to what I said. Got no problem with that.

Just not interested in getting into it with law (who we both got kicked out of a thread in the past over some dumb 49ers Seahawks stuff) not worth the inevitable mutual bans that would come or anyone else for that matter.

I can never respect pretending to be Black so you can talk bad about Black people so that you aren't seen as a racist but instead just a tap dancer.

For years you've been talking slick and I just assumed you were some self-hating Black man but nope just pretending to avoid being banned.

NEVER getting a pass for that!!!!!! You in the same boat as ya mans da ninja.

The orange clown and his cult hate the MSM but they played a major role in getting him elected.

I can never respect pretending to be Black so you can talk bad about Black people so that you aren't seen as a racist but instead just a tap dancer.

For years you've been talking slick and I just assumed you were some self-hating Black man but nope just pretending to avoid being banned.

NEVER getting a pass for that!!!!!! You in the same boat as ya mans da ninja.

Whatever floats your boat. Not sure how I was "taking slick" but by all means feel free to inbox me your grievances.

You sound like you have a lot of time on your hands though so I welcome you to find prior posts where I was talking bad about black people.

If you can't do so I'll welcome your apology in advance. Would prefer to conduct this conversation through inbox though. Your personal grievances with me have nothing to do with the political thread.

This dummy is really not even attempting to uphold the basic premise of the Constitution, which he was sworn in office to do, ALL for his own personal agenda. How this sits (alt) right with anyone, I just don't know. Signing EOs and not even running it through the chain of command it's supposed to. Does anyone who supports this clown see how dangerous this is? He's a snake. A racist, xenophobic, sexist, snake. I just hope that he continues to make waves for all the wrong reasons to set up his hopeful and eventual impeachment. He's got to go. He's trying to turn our democratic country into a dictatorship. What gives me hope is the outcry of support against him. Gotta keep the pressure on.

This dummy is really not even attempting to uphold the basic premise of the Constitution, which he was sworn in office to do, ALL for his own personal agenda. How this sits (alt) right with anyone, I just don't know. Signing EOs and not even running it through the chain of command it's supposed to. Does anyone who supports this clown see how dangerous this is? He's a snake. A racist, xenophobic, sexist, snake. I just hope that he continues to make waves for all the wrong reasons to set up his hopeful and eventual impeachment. He's got to go. He's trying to turn our democratic country into a dictatorship. What gives me hope is the outcry of support against him. Gotta keep the pressure on.

This. He alrdy has histoically low approval ratings. Time to get him out the paint. All the clowns on my timeline that complained about Obamas EOs on drone strikes... cashh me ousside

This is sad. 10 steps backwards. Messed up on a human level.

This is going to be a long 4 years.

Last edited:

This. He alrdy has histoically low approval ratings. Time to get him out the paint. All the clowns on my timeline that complained about Obamas EOs on drone strikes... cashh me ousside

I think some of us underestimate the amount of Americans who want to do away with the few amendments that protect all of us from arbitrary laws.

The people in Trump's camp don't care about equality under the law, and they see him as the best chance to reinstate an openly xenophobic America. That's what "make America great again" means.

Back
Top Bottom